Feel It

"Crawl

"Crawl."

That was all Loki said. One word had you on your knees, on all fours. He sat with his legs open, one hand on the inside of his thigh. The other hand was running his fingers across his lips as he watched you. It was quite a distance from his bed to the chair he sat in when you're crawling. You moved slowly, accentuating the sway of your hips. The strap of your green laced bra falls on your left shoulder. When you reached him, you sat on the heels of your feet in between his legs and looked up at him. The heels of your pump digging into the soft flesh of your ass.

You reached under the cuff of his pant leg wanting to touch his skin. You stroked his lower calf up and down with the tips of your fingers. He looked down at you. His hunger grows with every second you leave your fingers on his skin.

You took your hand from under his pants, scratching his leg with your nails, and brought both hands on each leg, and up to his thighs. Your hands roamed up to the collar of his shirt to pull him down to you for a kiss. Instead, he stopped your hands and looked you in the eyes.

"Undress me."

He let go of your hands. The desire was still in his eyes. You worked to unbutton his shirt as you kept your stare at his face. His furrowed brow, his darkened eyes, his soft lips that you just wanted to lick. You spread your hands down his taught chest and his hard abdomen. He leaned forward to help you pull his shirt off.

"You're so beautiful." He murmured so quietly you wondered if he meant to only say it in his head. He placed a strand of your hair back behind your ear. You unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down. He thrust his hips up quickly so you can grab his pants and boxers to pull them down and off. He was very hard and long already. All you had to do was stick your tongue out just a tiny bit to taste him. Instead, you licked your top lip and then bit your bottom one. Watching. Wanting.

"Open."

You sat back on the heels of your feet and opened your mouth. He watched you as he stroked himself harder. Little whimpers escaped his lips. You kept your lips open as your tongue dripped saliva down to your chest. The sight made him twitch. He pumped himself one last time. He grabbed your hair gently with his other hand to hold you still and he guided himself inside your hot mouth. He closed his eyes and let out a satisfied sigh. Your lips had closed around him, and you started to suck gently on the head. His hands let go of your hair and he positioned them on the armrests. He sat back in the chair causing him to buck up further into your mouth. With his head hanging back, he let out the most guttural moan. His length was too much to fit in your tight mouth and you used your hands to stroke the rest. He tasted so good. You wanted to show him just how much you've missed him. You circled your tongue around his hard shaft, eliciting another moan from him. You sucked harder and faster. Your tongue could feel the ridges on his cock as you slide your mouth up and down his shaft. You could hear him moan and cry as your hands met your lips working his erection.