𝐔𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐘/n got woken up by her multi-coloured haired friend. Her eyes fluttered open as her vision became focused,she looked around her surroundings and noticed how everything looked more Anime—like than normal. "Where are we Rylee?" She asked her older friend,feeling unsettled being in a area she wasn't familiar with.

"I don't know" she replied looking around. "But we still have our bags with us,you know " she mentioned making Y/n, reach for her bag,which was over her neck and resting on her hip and ,to no surpise,see her bag. She opened it and saw all her things.

Headphones,snacks (Such as a sandwich,sweets,chocolate etc.),some water and drinks, her phone,charger,a power bank and more. She sighed in relief until a boy came up to them.

"Are you okay?" He asked,both girls got startled and turn around quickly. A boy with brugendy maroon hair,magenta coloured eyes with a soft expression held and a checkered black and mossy green haori asked with a concerned,yet soft tone. Y/n and Rylee looked at him confused.

"What?" Rylee asked.

"Are you okay? You guys look lost" he said once again,something Y/n's mind clicked as she looked around. It looked as if they were in a rice field.

"He's speaking in Japanese!" Y/n slammed her fist on her palm in realisation. Rylee looked at her before looking back at the boy who was looking at them confused. "My duoligo lessons won't go to waste you hear me! Lost we are" she said trying her best to pronounce the words correctly.

"Where are you heading to? I could show you the way!" He smiled at them. Y/n and Rylee,once again,looked at him confused. "Kamado Tanjiro" he introduced,but the girls didn't understand.

'They must not understand Japanes' he thought. He pointed to himself introduced himself again "Kamado Tanjiro" he said before pointing at the two girls, "You are?"

"He's speaking Japanese to us!" Rylee said outloud, "Ryuji Rylee" she pointed at herself. She soon pointed at Y/n, "L/n Y/n". Tanjiro hummed in acknowledgement before he picked up the scent. 'They have a foreign scent and they seemed scared and lost. I should take them with me' he thought.

He took their hands and gave a gentle smile, "Follow" he said.
"He said follow,Rylee" Y/n explained,she nodded and looked at Tanjiro and nodded again. He smiled and took both their hands,leading the way to his destination.

'Their clothing are strange, and so is their scents'