𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐓anjiro stared in shock at the bright lights of Tokyo,he's left hand holding Nezuko's while the other held Y/n's and Y/n's holding Rylee's. "L-Lets go over there okay?!" He said running towards a alley only to run into two people making out.

"I wish that happened to me" Y/n pouted,
"Don't say that Y/n you'll find a love life soon" Rylee smacked her head in a playful manner.
"AAAH IM SORRY!!!" he screamed before running away towards a udon shop.

He had a defeated look on his face and went to  the shop owner. "I'd like to order a bowl of udon with Yam please. L/n,Ryuji do you want to eat something too?" He order and asked the girls.

'Eat? He wants us to eat something?' Rylee thought. She shook her head as a way of saying no,Y/n following too. He sat down and the three females followed. He got his udon and sipped it before his eyes widend and dropped his bowl.

He stood up with a horrified expression,he ran towards a direction. Y/n instinctively also stood up too and ran the direction he ran towards,clutching her bag tightly. "Y/N! WAIT!" Rylee screamed but the younger girl ignored it and kept chasing after Tanjiro.

'KIBUTSUJI,MUZAN!' Tanjiro screamed in his mind and he's palm made contact with Kibutsuji's shoulder. He turned around and soon Y/n came up panting heavily. He's striking plum red eyes made contact with Tanjiro's before it shifted toward Y/n. "Daddy?" A soft voice called out. He moved a bit so his daughter came in view and Tanjiro's face turned shocked.

"Who's that person daddy?" The soft asked in a confused manner.
"Why'd you run?!" Y/n said between pants.
'This guy.. this guy... This guy!!!! He's living as a human!!' Tanjiro slowly started covering his mouth in disbelief.

"Do you want something from me? You seem in quite a panic" he asked in a smooth yet scary tone,Y/n looked at him,well more of stared at him. Her face flushed red as she started thinking. 'I didn't know he was this attractive in real life!!!!!' She slapped her cheeks and pulled up her hood. A lovely woman soon stepped in and looked at Tanjiro and Y/n. "Is something wrong?" The sweet women asked in a loving way.

'They're human! The woman and girl,both are humans!! They smell like humans!' Tanjiro covered his face in shock as he stared in disbelief. 'Do they not understand? Do they not know? This guy is a demon,a demon that eats humans!'  Tanjiro thought.

"No its just that these children we don't know seem like they're in some sort of trouble—" Kibutsuji started before looking at the teens infronr of them, "— they might have mistook me for someone else?".
"Well what's going on?" His wife asked.As he thought nobody was watching,he scratched the back of a man walking past with his wife. He groaned in pain before he put his hand on the back of his neck.

"Dear? What happened to you?" The women next to the now turned demon asked as she reached towards him. Tanjiro and Y/n watched it happen,Tanjiro's mouth was open and his eyes looked like they'd pop out soon while Y/n threw her hands over her mouth. The demon lunged towards his,used to be,wife and bit her shoulder. "AAAAAAAAAH!" she screamed as she tried to push him off her.

"STOP!" Tanjiro screamed as he  pushed through the crowd.
"Im sorry for disturbing you three!" Y/n bowed before rushing towards Tanjiro's side.
"Oh its fine dear" Kibutsuji smiled,they locked eyes as Y/n ran past him. Her e/c eyes meeting his blood—shot red ones. His gentle expression turning into a angry annoyed one for a split second.

Tanjiro jumped forward and tackled the demon of his wife,he took his scarf(??) And stuffed it into his mouth, "DEAR!!" the lady cried out as she put her hand on wear she got bitten.
"MISS PLEASE MIND YOUR OWN SAFETY INSTEAD OF YOUR HUSBAND'S! AND PRESSUSE TO YOUR WOUND WITH THE FABRIC YOU HAVE!" Tanjiro order in a calm way.

Y/n rushed towards the woman's side and took a handkerchief and added pressure to the woman's wound, "Thank you.." the women said in a gentle yet raspy voice.
"Welcome you're?" Y/n replied in more of a questioning tone but the woman didn't seem bothered to much by it.

Y/n watched as the scene unfolded. "Y/n let me help you" Rylee volunteered and helped with applying pressure to the woman's wound,more people gathered around to see what happend to the injured lady.

"MORE PRESSURE L/N!" Tanjiro screamed. 'In this scene I think he's saying to add more pressure?' Y/n thought as she nodded and added more pressure.

"Let's go,it's too dangerous here" Kibutsuji said as his wife and kid looked in horror at the scene. She nodded as they walked away. 'DAMN DAMN! I CANT LEAVE HIM HERE!' Tanjiro  thought as he saw Kibutsuji leaving.

"KIBUTSUJI MUZAN! NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO,YOU WONT GET AWAY!" Tanjiro screamed at him. As he kept the demon restrained.
"What's the matter with this child Tsukihiko?" His wife asked. Kibutsuji's eyes widend as he saw Tanjiro's earnings.
"I WILL PURSUE YOU TILL THE END OF HELL ITSELF! I WILL REMOVE YOUR HEAD WITH MY BLADE ITSELF! I ABSOLUTELY NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" Tanjiro yelled in anger at him.

Kibutsuji stared at him and thought of a previous experience.. a man,with hanafuda earrings. Police showed up and started a scene until some sweet scent appeared. Y/n and Rylee let go of the women as the blood stopped gushing out and walked over towards Tanjiro.

'Lady Tamayo will be here!' Rylee smiled. "You.. even this one who has been turned into a demon,you referred to him as a 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣. And you're trying to save him" a calming voice said. Tanjiro and the girls snapped their hands to look at the person who owns the voice.