𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.. || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

Just as Akaza was about to punch a hole in Rengoku's stomach,Y/n and Rylee tried to pull him back. Something happened which left Y/n with tears in her eyes and Rylee in shock.

Akaza's eyes were wide open and the trio's mouths were open and their faces were pale. Rengoku looked at the person who took his place.

Rylee, Akaza's arm was plunged in her stomach as her crimson liquid seeped out of her mouth and stomach. "No.." Y/n whimpered as she backed away slowly. Y/n took her whip-like blade and cut Akaza's arm off as she carried Rylee to a safe spot.

Rengoku looked at the duo in shock before he turned back to Akaza,a glare and hatred was visible in it.

Y/n was crying as Rylee was looking at her,she whipped away her tears as she gave her a small smile. Y/n ripped a big piece of cloth as she hurriedly tied it on her lower stomach,hoping that it'd some how save her.

Rylee coughed a thick amount of blood making Y/n gasp. "I-I'll save you don't worry!" Y/n said hoping that it'd make her dying friend feel better. Though the words weren't for her,it was for herself as though she couldn't accept the fact that her best friend would be dying soon.

Rui and Hana came out of their bags as they looked at Rylee who was dying then back at Y/n who was rummaging through her bag,looking for something that would save Rylee from dying. She found some medicine that would maybe help so she injected it in her.

"Y/n,I'm close to death.. there's nothing you can do to save me" Rylee smiled at her as she placed her hand on her cheek. More tears welled up in Y/n eyes as they slowly started to drip on her friend's body.

Rui and Hana looked at Rylee as they started to cry too,which surprised the demons themselves as they thought they couldn't feel any emotions, and started to huddle her dying body.

"Y/n.. before I go.. I want to tell you something.." Rylee called out as Y/n hummed. "Please protect them.. even if they do survive..  protect them and if they slack off give them a good scolding.." she chuckled as Y/n smiled to the best of her ability.

Rylee's heartbeat became fainter and fainter until it stopped,which was at daylight. Akaza looked at the sun in fear as he started to jump into the forest. The demons went back into their bags and Y/n carried her friend's corpse as she walked towards the forest.

She soon enough found a rock that was surrounded by many plants and trees and laid her body there. Hana and Rui went towards the shade and prayed for their deceased friend. Y/n turned around the demons and picked them up and walked towards their friends.

"Y/n.." Tanjiro mumbled as she saw tears flow out of her eyes. 

"Y-Y/n.. where's Rylee..?" Zenitsu mumbled as he covered his mouth. She gave them a soft smile before she walked away. She crouched on the floor while releasing a scream that she held in as tears were like waterfalls flowing out of her eyes.

A crow saw the entire thing as it flew back towards its master's estate and the kakushi came into the scene. 

The four walked back towards headquarters in silence as Y/n was sluggishly walking behind them all. Tanjiro stopped and turned,giving her a hug as he tried to contain his own tears.

Killed ya off Rylee how ya feel😃😛