𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬' 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐫 || 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐘/n walked around the love estate as Mitsuri was showing her around. "And this is your room!" Mitsuri said with glee turning towards a rather surprised Y/n. Mitsuri's smile soon faded away as she thought of how their conversation went at the master's estate.

"I FORGOT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRAI-" Mitsuri screamed in frustration but stopped as she heard the demon slayer trainee.

"I can understand you Kanroji '' her voice was soft,she got startled as Mitsuri screamed in glee and hugged her.

"YOUR VOICE IS SO CUTE!" she squealed. Y/n giggled as Mitsuri let her down. "Okay Y/n-chan! Your training will start tomorrow so today just go and explore or go visit your friends! I'll send my crow to you once I think you need to be home" Mitsuri explained to her. The girl nodded as she left the estate to go visit Tanjiro and the others.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

"L/n? And Ryuji too!" Tanjiro said in surprise. Mentioning Rylee's name,Zenitsu's ears perked up and turned around to see her. Both girls sat down on the stools. And listened to both boys how their mission went before they both showed up.

"Tanjiro,Inosuke I can't believe you left Zenitsu on his own!" Y/n faked acting surprised. Zenitsu cried and agreed with y/n. The room was noisy with Zenitsu's cries and screamed to the point where someone had to step in.

And it being, "NATSUKI?!" Rylee and Y/n screamed her name, startling the girls. Natsuki turned to face the girls.

"Oh Hi Rylee,Y/n. DO YOU MIND KEEPING IT DOWN? YOU'RE SCARING THE OTHER PATIENTS '' she screamed the end part holding firmly at the door with a tight grip. Door itself grew a little crack.

Zenitsu was mortified as he was at a loss for words as his eyes were wide and mouth open. "Suki I think you're currently scaring the patients'' Y/n and Rylee sweatdropped as they were trembling lightly.

Natsuki looked at the girls before turning away,but not saying a few words. "I'm looking forward to training with you,Rylee '' and so she closed the door. Leaving a surprised Rylee and Y/n behind and a confused trio.

Taisho era secret♡
-Rylee and Natsuki don't know eachother at all
-Tanjiro was upset with the light scolding he got from Y/n
-Mitsuri wants to feed Y/n a bunch of Sakura mochi
-Nastuki doesn't belong to me,she belongs to NatsukiCookies