𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

A few weeks had past since Y/n and Rylee's training,both their bodies were able to use a breathing technique now thus why they were getting thought it now.

With Y/n

"Okay Y/n-chan,I'll show you a demonstration on love breathing and how it works" Mitsuri smiled. "Here's a brief description on how it works. Love Breathing is a Breathing Style that is based of the emotion of love.

Most, if not all, known techniques form a combination of mid to long-ranged whip-like attacks that utilize the user's own flexibility, dexterity, agility and speed.

Love breathing is branched of the flame breathing and is created by me myself. Here is a demonstration on how it works" Mitsuri explained.

She took out her whip-like blade and took her first stance. "First Form: Shivers of First Love" Mitsuri dashed forward with a series of extended whip slashes that winds around and went through the target (Which is a wooden dummy for the sake of the demonstration).

The dummy's head fell off and hit the floor with a small thud. "That's the first form. Second Form. Love pangs" Mitsuri unleashed multiple powerful whip slashes around themselves.

"Third Form: Catlove Shower" Mitsuri leaps and unleashed a series of ranged arced attacks in quick succession.

"Fifth Form: Swaying Love, Wildclaw" Mitsuri did somersaults backwards through the air creating a long whip-like string of attacks,eventually hitting the dummy.

"Sixth Form: Cat-Legged Winds of Love" She twirls upside-down and creates multiple extending slashing attacks before retracting it and extending it again, all within a very short amount of time.

Mitsuri walked infront of Y/n,with a beat up dummy behind her,and smiled at her. "Got that?" .Y/n looked at her mentor with her eyes wide open. As if they were about to pop out of their sockets.

With Rylee

She stood infront of Muichiro, "Copy everything I do" he said in a dead tone to which the trainee nodded to.

[NOTE,This is basically the same as Mitsuri's,he demonstrates the forms for her. Here are the forms tho.

First Form: Low Clouds, Distant Haze. Muichiro unleashes a powerful thrust attack in front of them

Second Form: Eight-Layered Mist. Muichiro unleashes eight forward slashes with each one on top of the other in extremely quick succession.

Third Form: Scattering Mist Splash. Muichiro releases a powerful circular slash in front of them that can be used to blow away projectiles.

Fourth Form: Shifting Flow Slash. Muichiro quickly unsheathes his sword and dashes towards his enemy at blinding speeds and delivers a quick slash from beneath him.

Fifth Form: Sea of Clouds and Haze. Muichiro dashes forward at high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes that cover a wide area while obscuring his movements.

Sixth Form: Lunar Dispersing Mist. Muichiro backflips into the air while upside down and delivers countless ranged slashes downwards, capable of decimating dozens of targets at once.

Seventh Form: Obscuring Clouds. The personal creation of Muichiro Tokito. A technique in which Muichiro drastically changes the tempo of their movement to disorient their enemy, which seemingly takes the form of clouds of mist enveloping a wide area. When the user shows themselves, their speed will appear to be extremely slow but when they hide, the user moves in the blink of an eye. ]

Rylee's mouth was open as he showed her all the forms. She nodded and proceeded to try doing the first technique.

Taisho era secret♡
-Muichiro wants to see Rylee succeed in doing the forms.
-Mitsuri thinks Y/n can do it in a short time
-Rylee wants to give up
-Y/n wants to show off to Rylee
-The author got all the breathing forms from the Kny wiki

[THIS IS UNEDITED SO THERE MIGHT BE SPELLING ERRORS!]