𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Now that Tanjiro Kamado's trail has ended. It's your trial now. L/n Y/n and Ryuji Rylee" 𝐎yakata said slowly turning towards them.

"He's so calming but him slowly turning to face us creeps me out!" Y/n whined as her face turned a pale white. The master's mouth was open before he gave an apologetic smile.

"I'm truly sorry Y/n,that was not my intention in the least" he answered her to both of their shock.

"You understand English?" Rylee tilted her head.

"Yes,as there are demons all over there world meaning there are demon slayers in many regions meaning I should understand most language's" he answered them to which they hummed.

"As you know,it's your trial now. So would you please explain to me why you are accompanying a demon slayer even though you both aren't slayers?" Oyakata asked them.

'He is the master and he is also extremely wise... in many of the fanfictions I read they end up telling him,so I'll do it too! I bet he won't tell anyone,' Rylee thought as she rubbed her chin.

"We're from another world and we met Tanjiro and his sister when we got here" Rylee answered his question. Y/n was shocked and dropped rui-in the shade of course- and held them a little in the air as she started panicking.

Oyakata's face was shocked before it turned gentle once again. "Ah I see" 

"How can you you're blin- I MEAN! how come you believe us so easily!?" Y/n screamed in disbelief.

"You girls aren't the only ones from the future. I am guessing you both know how our future will end up.I want you both to join us. To help defeat muzan" he stated his words clearly.

Y/n and Rylee thought about it before nodding,they looked at Oyakata until they realised he was blind meaning he couldn't see them nodding. "We would love to join the slayers" Rylee said as Y/n bent down to pick up little rui who was laying on the floor.

"That's good,and Y/n. If you mind telling me,how did you turn lower moon six(?) And another demon into humans?" Oyakata asked the younger girl.

"Well they aren't humans,they're still demons but I'm sure they don't need to eat humans. Only a small amount of blood will do. I turned them with a bunch of flowers" y/n sweatdropped as she explained everything to which he hummed.

"Alright,you both will be training under the pillars. Rylee under Muichiro the mist pillar and Y/n under Mitsuri the love pillar" Oyakata said to which they both hummed.

"Muichiro,you will be training Rylee and Mitsuri you will be training Y/n,no harm shall be done to the demons they both have. They will be of use to us" he announced to which both replied with a 'Yes Oyakata' in sync.