𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐓he next day soon arrived and Y/n was wearing a training outfit which was mitsuri's old one. Both were on her training ground after taking their bath. "I want you to try and put your legs flat on the floor" Mitsuri said with her arms crossed.

'Did she just ask me to do the splits?!' Y/n thought to herself with her eyes wide open. "W-Why?" She stuttered. Mitsuri's lips parted for a bit until it got replaced with a smile.
"Well my breathing technique is for flexible people like such as myself. So I need you to become extremely flexible so you can use my breathing technique!" She explained as she clapped her hands.

Y/n sighed before nodding. As she stood still and eventually spread her legs towards the ground,a few inches above the ground as she continued to do the splits. She groaned as she miserably failed. "That's good enough! Now press both your arms infront of you so you're flat on the floor!"

She tried to do it but miserably failed again. Mitsuri sighed as she went onto the next part of Y/n's training.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

"Okay,so here's your schedule. I want you to run around my estate atleast 2-3 times. Swing this sword at least 100 times,then we eat breakfast.

After breakfast you'll have a 25 minute break before you try and dodge the traps that are laid out on the training ground.

Once you complete that you will swing the sword another 100 times and then we will work on your flexibility again.

Then in the evening I will show you the forms and how to use total contration breathing" she explained to Y/n in a single breathe.

Y/n agreed to this as she caught the sword Mitsuri threw in her direction. Mitsuri left as she went to prepare breakfast. Y/n took out her phone from her bag and looked at how Tanjiro was holding his sword. She held it the same way and started to swing it. Around the 25th swing,Mitsuri came to look at her and nodded with a smile.

"Your stance is correct and so is your breathing,you're a quick learner" Mitsuri praised her. Y/n smiled back at her and continued swing the sword.

After 100 swings,she dropped the wooden sword and started running around the estate.

"This training is going to take forever!!" Y/n screamed as she tried running at her fastest.