𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Master, would you please enlighten us on why a fellow demon slayer us traveling with nothing but the creature we hate the most; a demon?" 𝐆yomei asked the master.

"Oh yes about that Gyomei. I want you all to accept Tanjiro and his sister, '' Oyakata said with a soothing tone. Y/n and Rylee both held the little demons in their arms as their eyes widened at how soothing his voice was.

"Rylee isn't the master's voice so calming?" Y/n spoke to the female beside her in shock at how she felt safe all of a sudden due to nothing but a simple sentence. Rylee, being in too much of a shock, only nodded.

"I cannot accept this request of yours!" Rengoku said loudly. Many agreed only for Giyuu,Shinobu,Mitsuri and Muichiro to not agree.

"I'll accept anything you ask for!" Mitsuri squealed while she bowed. Y/n looked at Mitsuri with a smile which didn't go unnoticed by her. Mitsuri saw the smile and smiled back at her with a blush.

"I'll forget anyway.." Muichiro mumbled as he looked at the sky,he stopped looking at the sky and looked at both modern girls who sent him a smile. He ignored it before looking back at the master.

"As I expected. The letter please" he requested his letter which got read out by one of his daughters.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

"So what?! If they want to die then let them die for all I care!" Sanemi spat with venom laced in his tone. "If it was human then with no second doubt I'd let it live!"

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do master. I'll show you the sheer ugliness of demons!" He said. He cut his arm and stabbed Nezuko's box multiple times and let his blood ooze on the box.

Nezuko grumbled as Sanemi kept tanting her as he laughed mercilessly when he heard her scathing against the box door.

"There's no use Shinazugawa,demons can't step out in the light, '' Iguro mentioned to which Sanemi nodded.

"Please forgive me master" Sanemi apologized as he jumped on the engawa.

He stabbed her a few more times until he finally opened the box with the tip of his green nichirin blade. Nezuko looked at Sanemi with anger in her eyes,her mouth was drooling with saliva as she stared hungrily at his arm.

Tanjiro was about to rush towards her but got stabbed as Iguro shoved his arm towards his back. "What are you doing, Iguro" Shinobu asked the serpent pillar.

"Making sure he doesn't interfere" he said as he pressed harder on the younger boy's back.

"Tanjiro,don't use constant concentration breathing. Your lungs will explode" Shinobu explained to him as she saw he was about to use it.

Y/n and Rylee looked at the scene intensely,though they knew what was going to happen they interfered with the plot a lot so who knows what would happen now?

Nezuko's focus shifted towards the girls as she saw both of them having a worried look. She faced the other way in disgust when Tanjiro broke free. All of the pillars gasped while Rylee let out a breath she held in and Y/n smiling widely.

"What happened?" The master asked his daughter.

"The demon girl faced the other way even when Shinazugawa stabbed her multiple times and held his blood infront of her face while tanting her." His daughter explained in a monotone voice.

Oyakata still smiled calmly as he faced the people infront of him. "This will prove that Nezuko won't harm anyone."

My fingers hurt so imma end the chapter.
This is all going from my memory too. I gave Gyomei a few lines too.