𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

"CAWW- REST! REST! THE INJURED MUST REST UNTIL FULLY HEALED!" 𝐓anjiro's crow screeched.
"Eh? We can rest? Even though I did fight demons with wounds this entire time" Tanjiro asked his crow,mumbling the last part.

"Coming" a sweet voice said. The door opened revealing a old lady. Her hair was a light grey which was tied in a high and tight bun.

"Ah!— so sorry for disturbing you so late at night" Tanjiro said.
"Its a monster.. a monster!!" Zenitsu screamed.

"Rude!" Rylee shot him a glare.
"You are demon slayers right?" The lady asked while bowing.
'She seems so weak' Inosuke walked towards her,repeatedly poking her hair.

"Please come in" the trio walked in with Y/n and Rylee staying behind. The lady looked at them confused. "Please come in. I wouldn't want you demon slayers not getting rest"

"What did she say?" Y/n asked Rylee,only for her to shrug.
"Ah,so you don't speak Japanese. Well,I want you both coming in,even though you aren't slayers. You both seem important towards the boys" she explained. They both nodded.

"Your meals are already prepared for you. Your beds are already prepared for you" the lady bowed down.
"Your meals are prepared and so are your beds,due to not having any spare rooms. Hopefully it won't be a problem that you'll be sharing a room with the boys" she explained to the girls. They both nodded but the small blush on their faces didn't get unnoticed by the trio.

According to the crow. The wisteria crest family is a family that rescues the lives of demon slayers. As long as the family is a demon slayer,the family will serve him or her and ask for nothing in return. The care taker also asked a doctor to come over.

"I cant believe all of us except the girls have broken bones." Tanjiro mentioned with a blank face.
Inosuke—4
Tanjiro—3
Zenitsu—2

"This bump on my head also hurts alot" he grumbled pointing to his head.
"Sorry" Tanjiro apologised. Tanjiro apologised to Inosuke while Inosuke didn't apologize to Zenitsu.

"I refuse!" Inosuke yelled at Zenitsu.
"HURRY UP AND APOLIGIZE!" Zenigsu yelled back.
"I REFUSE!" Inosuke screamed.
"APOLOGIZE NOW!!!"

Even though Inosuke eats likes a barbarian and constantly tries to taunt Tanjiro into fighting him.
"If you're so hungry,how about you eat my share aswell?" Tanjiro held his bowl of food up with a smile,offering it to Inosuke.

Tanjiro doesn't seem to care at all.

'This guy forgot about the box' Zenitsu thought with a dumb expression. 'Are you kidding me?! If this guy doesn't  care about it now.. why the hell did he beat me up?! This bastard!! Idiot!! Long eye—lashed freak!!!' Zenitsu cursed Inosuke in his mind.

'Hm? Speaking of which.. right..' He thought again before speaking. "Tanjiro,I wanted to ask you something even thought nobody asked you yet" Zenitsu looked at the brugendy haired male. "What are you lugging around a demon for?"

Tanjiro had a surpised expression on his face before it softened, "Zenitsu you really are a good person. Thank you" He smiled at him. Zenitsu's face turned red,flustered due to the kind hearted boy's compliment.

"You! Since you praised me like that I can't do anything!" He mustered as he rolled around his futon with a pillow between his arms.
"My nose is very sharp. So from the beginning I could tell you where gentle and also very strong" Tanjiro pointed as his nose.