𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

It was late at night and Y/n couldn't sleep so she made her way towards the butterfly mansion. She jumped on its roof and saw Tanjiro blushing as Shinobu's face was inches away from his.

A familiar emotion grew in her stomach as she watched the two. She blocked out their conversation as she unknowingly glared daggers towards the pillar between the two. "Hello there! Mitsuri's tsugoku,yes you are?" Shinobu faced her.

She snapped back to reality as she heard Tanjiro's voice come to her "Y/n,are you okay?" He asked as he smelt a forgein emotion on her. She nodded with a smile.
"I'll be going now" Shinobu announced as she disappeared. Tanjiro looked at Y/n and then patted the empty spot next to him.

She slowly walked towards him and sat next to him. "Y/n you know you really look good in that right.." Tanjiro mumbled with a soft pink hue spreading on his cheeks. Y/n blinked multiple times before her face heated up.

"Thank you.." she replied back in a flustered state. Rui crawled out of her bag and sat on her lap and blankly stared at Tanjiro.
"You still have him?" He pointed towards Rui to which Y/ hummed.
"Rui is basically family to me now" she smiled down at the little demon.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Mitsuri's did Y/n's hair like hers as they'd look like sisters. Y/n happily agreed though. As Y/n was walking down towards the place were she and Rylee always meet up,she took out her phone and saw the amount of texts and missed calls she got.

"But I opened it a few weeks ago?.." she mumbled.

_________________________

HOT IDIOTS;)

Diana: Hey Y/n,where are you?
Lincoln: she's been gone for over a month. She's probably dead Diana.
Levi: Don't say such negative things Lincoln. Be hopeful.
Chloe: Surpsing thats coming from you Levi. But Y/n be safe

MOTHER DEAREST

Missed call 2:60pm
Missed call 1pm
Missed call 9:58pm

Mother dearest: Y/n where are you?
Where are you
Are you okay???
You didn't get kidnapped right???
Please be safe

_________________________

Many more of those messages were sent as Y/n's hand started trembling. She put her phone back in her bag as tears started to drop on the floor. "Y/n? Are you okay?" Rylee asked her.

"Its just.. back home,we're missing.. so our families and our friends are worrying sick about us while we're overhere enjoying ourselves in this world.." she sniffed as she wiped the tears away.
"Its okay,Y/n we'll find a way home. Sooner,or later" Rylee smiled as she hugged her best friend.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Y/n was in the room where they did their rehabilitation training and watched Tanjiro gey beaten by Kanao badly. Which made her realise something else. She stood up and went into the room where Nezuko was staying at. The curtains were blocking out the sun as she let Rui and Nezuko free.

"Hey guys. I need some help" she chukcled,they both nodded as they listen to what they said. "What do I do when I want to be with someone I can't be with".

Nezuko started making movements and to try and tell what she wanted to speak. "Can you write in English?" She asked to which she nodded aggressively too.

Y/n went into her bag and got a paper and pen and handed it to her. She wrote quickly and showed it towards her. "I remember you said that you weren't from here and you're close to my nii-chan so I'm guessing you're talking about Tanjiro" she read outloud. Y/n nodded as she patted Nezuko's head.

She got a new piece of paper and  started writing again. "I don't know who nii-chan will end up with but I'm guessing you don't want to change history. But love is love so I say you should make a move on nii-chan! Don't worry about the future,just the present now". She smiled at Nezuko.

"I agree with her. Though I do not know what you mean by it,you should follow your heart. I followed mine in allowing you to remove Kibutsuji's curse off of me and look now. So you should do it too" Rui added. Y/n embraced Rui and Nezuko in a hug.

Unknown to her a certain person was listening to them talk,though not understanding most of it. A few words were made clear to them.
"Y/n is indeed inlove with Tanjiro" they mumbled under their breath.