𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐢! || 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

"Today is Mitsuri's birthday,so as it's her special day. We all have to give her a present from our hearts!" Shinobu informed everyone Mitsuri interacted with. The pillars,Oyakata and his family,the trio,Natsuki,Y/n and Rylee.

They all nodded and went to the nearest store. Rylee walked alongside with Y/n as they were walking down the gifts. They each scanned it from top to bottom,looking for something Mitsuri might like until both their eyes landed on the same thing. They looked at each other and nodded.

The trio

The three looked for the perfect gift Mitsuri might like. They all picked up something, sighed and put it back down. Zenitsu picked up a gift he thought Mitsuri might like and nodded with a smile.

Inosuke picked something up aggressively and showed it towards Tanjiro who nodded,approving of the gift. He cackled loudly as Tanjiro looked for a gift he would give Mitsuri. His eyes glimmered and he nodded with a smile.

Giyuu,Rengoku and Tengen

They each looked around the spot for something Mitsuri would like. Though Giyuu didn't know her all too well he picked something up which he assumed she'd like.

Tengen looked around to find something flamboyant enough for the love pillar. He picked something up and looked towards his wives,they each nodded with a smile which Tengen grinned with.

Rengoku already found a gift for her and waited for the two to be done so they could all pay.

With Gyomei,Sanemi and Muichiro 

They all found a gift Mitsuri would love and nodded aggressively,well more like Sanemi. Though Gyomei is blind he could feel the happy aura around Muichiro as he picked his gift and the proud aura of Sanemi.

With Iguro and Shinobu

Iguro and Shinobu were definitely looking for the best gift to give to Mitsuri,it was like this every year. A competition between the two friends who would get Mitsuri a better gift. And this year,Iguro knew he'd win again.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Mitsuri was there all smiley and giddy with all the gifts she received. "Thank you all so much!" She nearly cried due to all the kindness she just received.

She went down the line of opening gifts. Opening Y/n and Rylee's gift first. She squealed as she received a stuffed cat. She opened the trio's and her heart melted as Zenitsu got her a pink pair of winter socks,Inosuke gave her a crown made out of twigs and flowers and Tanjiro gave her a new fan which had a floral design.

Giyuu gave her a purple crystal since he thought it'd suit her. Tengen gave her a new sunny kimono and Rengoku gave her ten pairs of sakura mochi bentos'. Gyomei,Senami and Muichiro gave her different flowers—Gyomei gave her a sunflower,Sanemi gave her tulips and Muichiro gave her a rose (he got many cuts from it as he didn't see the thorns)—.

Shinobu gave Mitsuri a hair pin which was shaped as a love heart and a necklace that read 'I love you forever and ever'. Mitsuri hugged her tightly and walked towards Iguro,the last one in line to give her a gift. She took the box out of his hands and opened it. Her heart melted and a blush formed on her face as she saw what was in the box.

A small little bunny jumped out of it and hugged her. She looked towards all of them and gave them a thanks. "Please do come to my estate" she offered them and they all agreed.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Mitsuri opened the door only for the ubayashiki family,the Kakushi and Natsuki to surprise with a happy birthday. She jumped before laughing it off, "Thank you" she bowed. She went into the main room only to see a big cake full of heart shaped decorations around it. 'ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 20𝓉𝒽 ℬ𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎' written with chocolate on top of it with twenty candle sticks.

She looked at them all as they were all behind the cake. She gave them all a heartfelt closed eye smile, "Thank you all! I'll forever remember this birthday!" She said.

Happy birthday Mitsuri! :) as it was Mitsuri's birthday I made a special chapter that's all about her!

For those who won't know as they read this chapter later on. Her birthday is June 1st