𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐒even,very intimidating,eyes stared at the three teens on the floor. They slowly opened their eyes only due to a kakushi to yell at them. They looked at the seven eyes in surprise before Y/n and Rylee sprung up.

Y/n went inside the estate and looked at her bag. Only to see Hana and Rui sleeping, much to her luck. She let out a relieved sigh before looking at Rylee,the female gave her a gentle smile. "Oh Rylee! I made a new friend! Hana!" Y/n expressed,ignoring the very powerful aura behind her.

"Who's Hana?" She asked, tilting her head. Both demons in her bag woke up to the noise They were making, Y/n took her -Hana to be specific- out of her bag and showed her to Rylee.

Rylee looked at Hana wide eyed before her eyes had glint of a glimmer and she snapped her finger in realisation, "That's That's spider sister right?" Rylee said. Y/n was about to respond until a loud voice stopped them.

"What are you two foreigners talking about!?" A certain person's voice boomed over the two making them both silent in an instant. They both faced the owner's voice only for the eight people to stare at them and then at the demon in her hands.

Only hatred could be described. "Those demons are giving off a different aura and noise.." the buffer male said. He had crystals dangling from the headband on his head.

"His head band reminds me of Naruto's" Y/n giggled to herself.

"Now that you mention it, Tengen! It really does! Even though I don't have such good hearing like you! Haha!" The same male who caught their attraction said. Arms folded as he let out a dry laugh.

"Enough of that Tengen,Rengoku. Let's ask young Kamado why he was travelling with a demon and those two possible humans'' the butterfly among the eight spoke up. Tengen and Rengoku both nodded as their focus drifted off towards the burgundy haired boy.

"N-NEZUKO! SH-" he started only to end up coughing due to his broken jaw.

"Here, drink this. Slow down,your jaw is still broken" Shinobu explained to him as she gave him the water with a certain ointment to help the pain heal,only for Tanjiro to gulp it down.

Rylee sighed as she took out a water bottle and some pain killers. She made her way towards Tanjiro as he was about to start talking again only for her to harshly put the pain killer in his mouth and forcefully make him drink the water. "Rylee no need to be so aggressive you know!" Y/n pouted as she saw the surprised look Tanjiro had on his face.

"Sorry Y/n" Rylee sighed. She turned towards Tanjiro and crouched down towards his eyes. "Should help..better" she spoke firmly towards him. He stared at her in amazement before she went towards his ear and whispered a few words only for his eyes to widen and look towards Y/n.

Only for said female to be staring intensely at the two but that stare disappearing in the blink of an eye and being replaced with a significant smile of hers. Tanjiro looked at Rylee then back at Y/n before he continued speaking.

"N-Nezuko is my sister! She has never eaten a human before and she could fight side-by-side with the demon slayers! And for Ryuji and L/n they're human at most!" Tanjiro defend both his sister and the modern teens. Rylee and Y/n looked at him confused. Why was he bring both of them up in his statement?

"Oh yeah! Rylee want to take care of Hana?" Y/n offered, "so we have like a little buddy when the other isn't here". Rylee thought about it before nodding to her statement. Passing Hana -like passing a toddler towards their parents- to Rylee. The older female gave a gentle,sweet smile towards the demoness.

"A DEMON FIGHTING WITH A HUMAN?" A voice screamed causing both of them to snap back to reality. Rylee held Hana like a baby while Y/n held Rui like a puppy.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE CALL THAT? TOTAL BULL-CRAP!" said male screamed as he sheathed his sword and stabbed it in the box. Without thinking,Tanjiro stood up and head-butted the male.

"HASHIRA OR NOT! IF YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GOOD DEMON OR BAD DEMONS! YOU SHOULD QUIT BEING A HASHIRA!" Tanjiro spat at him in rage.

Blood oozing out of his nose as he glared at Tanjiro.

"The master has arrived," two voices said at the same time.

___________

Glossary;

Kakushi- The people who clear up the mess the demon slayers created

Hashira- The highest rank in the demon slayer organisation which is highly respected among the slayers