𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

IM GONNA SKIP TO THE PART WHERE AKAZA IS,LOL SORRY I DIDNT FEEL LIKE WRITING ENMU'S BIT.
_________________________

There they all were. With upper-moon three standing infront of them. Before they could do or process anything,Upper-moon was infront of Tanjiro,about to kill him too. "Flame breathing,second form: Ascending blazing sky!" Rengoku announced as he split the demon's arm in two.

"Remember Rylee,we won't let Rengoku die" Y/n whispered yelled towards her older friend. To which she nodded to. He did a backflip as he landed on the ground. He showed his arm and licked the blood from the wound.
"Nice blade" he complimented Rengoku.

"This is so hot in real life" Y/n drooled earning a smack from Rylee. 'He regenerated quickly..and there's this intense sense of pressure and dread.. so he's an uppermoon' Rengoku thought.

"I cannot understand why'd you'd want to hurt a wounded person" Rengoku asked the demon with his usual smile.
"I just thought he'd get in the way of me and you" the demon replied.

"You and I have something to talk about? This is our first time meeting but I hate you already!" Rengoku said.

"Is that so? I hate weak humans too. When I look at weakling I feel disgusted. Those girls over there aren't disgusting thought" The demon said pointing at Rylee and Y/n.

"He really drinks 'respect woman juice' " Y/n giggled.

"It seems that you and me have different moral values regarding to things" Rengoku sighed aggressively.
"I see then. I have a wonderful proposal" He announced.

"How about you become a demon too?" The demon smirked.
"No chance" Rengoku immediately rejected the offer. The demon frowned before it began talking again.

"I know your strength just be looking at you. You're a pillar,right?" He guessed, "Your battle spirit is quite polished. You're getting close to supreme territory" he announced looking deeply at the pillar,seeing a flame surround him.

"I am the flame pillar,Rengoku Kyojuro" Rengoku announced himself.
"And I'm Akaza, Kyojuro let me tell you why you aren't crossing into supreme territory" Akaza spoke. "Its because you're human. Because you'll grow old. Because you'll die" Akaza pointed at him as he spoke.

Y/n and Rylee were starting to get giddy as they both spoke at the same time "BECOME A DEMON KYOJURO!/Become a demon Kyojuro" the girls and Akaza said at the same time. Akaza's eyes widend as he jumped infront of the girls catching Tanjiro,Zenitsu,Inosuke and Rengoku by surpise.

"Who are you" Akaza reached his hand towards Y/n and Ree's face as he examined it. "Muzan would like you.." he whispered to himself. The girls began trembling and gulped due to nervousness. Before Akaza could say anything he got pushed by Rylee who was also shaking due to the fear of angering the upper-moon.

"I will not fight a woman" Akaza said as he dodged the attack Tanjiro was about to give him. Tanjiro ended up stumbling over as Y/n and Rylee rushed towards him.

The upper-moon ignored it and went back to his conversation with the pillar, "If you do,you can train for hundreds or even thousands of years. You can become stronger" Akaza offered him.