𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫||𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐘/n went to the garden near the wistaria Inn. Tanjiro followed her for extra security,is what he told her and the rest. Y/n skipped along as she saw some wishing flowers. She kneeled down with Tanjiro copying her movements.

She plucked a flower from the ground and raised it towards Tanjiro's face,he held a confused expression. She sighed before digging in bag,looking for the book the old lady gave her. "Its a wishing.. flower. Make.. a wishf!" She tried her best to make all the words make sense so the boy could understand. He looked at her,blinked a couple times before laughing it off.

"Its 'wish' Not 'wishf' L/n!" He chuckled. Y/n looked at him before the words processed in her mind. Her face turned bright red,she picked up the flower and shoved it in Tanjiro's chest. "Okay okay! I get it l/n" he chuckled. He softly pressed his forehead towards the flower and made a wish.

Y/n took another flower and softly pressed it against her forehead and made a wish. Both leaned away and took a deep breathe in before blowing away the petals. "What did you wish for?" He asked the female next to him. She looked at him before softly shaking her head with a soft smile.

"Won't come true..it tell you!" She giggled. Tanjiro looked at her before chuckling too. He stood up and dusted himself off,he offered his hand for her which she accepted. "CATCH!" She screamed before running away with he hands in the air. Tanjiro looked at her shocked before running after her.

'I wish Tanjiro will be mine' .She smiled at her own words

Wishing flower
I
V

Wishing flower IV