𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

About 3 weeks had passed and both Y/n and Rylee completed their training. They were able to master the forms their mentor taught them. They spared against Natsuki and eventually they had a draw.

Y/n and Rylee were at the love estate's engawa,waiting for their swords and uniforms to come. They saw a figure,two figures to be exact. Kozo Kanamori, and Hotaru Haganuzka. 

They both eventually met at the engawa and the four all bowed to show respect.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Y/n's blade was whip-like like Mitsuri's and turned into a soft pink colour. While Rylee's sword was like Muichiro's,white. Their uniform was similar-ish to their owners.

Y/n's uniform was like Mitsuri's,only a little different. Her sleeves are like Muichiro's and has a chest exposed like Mitsuri and is wearing a skirt like her mentor (with short shorts underneath them). SHe was wearing thigh-high socks with a cat face on it.

Rylee's uniform is like a regular slayer's but she has her shoulders freely exposed with small threads connecting it to the sleeves. Her pants were like Muichiro's and she had a little of her chest exposed.

Mitsuri was clapping and Muichiro just stared blankly at the two. Mitsuri hugged the two and praised them. "Mitsuri,Muichiro? Can we see our friends?" Rylee asked, tapping her fingers together. 

They both nodded and Y/n and Rylee smiled aggressively. They went inside the estate and got their bags. "Rui! Hana! Come out and look at us!" Y/n said ecstatically. Rui and Hana got out of the bags and looked at their friends in amazement.

Rui ran up to Y/n and gave her a hug with Hana doing the same to Rylee. "You both look amazing!" Hana complimented them.

"If some low-life demon even dares to hurt one of you two. I'll help you kill it." Rui said to them. Y/n giggled and squished his cheeks. Both demons got back into the bags as they both grabbed it.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Y/n and Rylee knocked on the door where the trio was staying. Tanjiro opened the door and a smile formed on his face. "Haven't seen you both in weeks , Ryuji! L/n" Tanjiro greeted them. He let them in as they sat on a stool.

"Tanjiro,please call us by our first names. We're best friends now" Tanjiro nodded as Zenitsu and Inosuke came running to them.

"Y/N! RYLEE! LOOK! I'VE GOTTEN EVEN STRONGER NOW!" Inosuke was flexing his muscles to them. 

"MARRY ME RYLEE! THE REHABILITATION TRAINING IS HELL!!!" Zenitsu cried. Both the girls' eyes widened as they turned towards each other.

"I didn't even know we were so far into the story.." Y/n mumbled. Rylee nodded as she looked back at Zenitsu. She grabbed his cheeks and lifted his face towards hers,she gave him a quick peck on his forehead. His face was bright red with Tanjiro and Inosuke staring at them.

"PONCHIRO! WHAT WAS THAT!" Inosuke screamed as he pointed at the two.