Entertainment District || chapter thirty-three

'Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu.. Oh how Rylee would love to see you guys' improvement with her own eyes..' Y/n sighed as she thought, she kicked her legs as she tried to catch up with them. Turning back she smiled at the five girls, "See you guys when i'm back! stay safe okay!" she yelled as she waved her hand at them while trying to catching up with the boys. While running she looked at her bag that crossed her body and saw Rui and Hana, "This is going to be a adventure for sure okay. Get ready"

︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Inosuke, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Y/n stared out of the wagon with a rather fascinated expression on as they watched the entrance of the district get nearer. Looking above they saw beautiful women stare back down at them, though their fascination was cut short once Tengen spoke, "Listen you four. Try not to stand out" he said with his arms folded, "We're only here to case the joint. And whatever you do, don't get of the carriage". Inosuke, while Tengen was talking, was peering out of the carriage, with Zenitsu jumping off it and Inosuke following.

"Inosuke, Zenitsu get back here! Tanjiro you too?!" Y/n called out to them, Tengen noticing they got off the carriage grabbed Y/n's arm
"What a bunch of hardheaded idiots!" he grumbled before looking for the three, finally finding the three he told yelled at them in a soft way to get back, noticing Zenitsu not paying attention he informed him he was also speaking to him. Taking the time to look around, Y/n began to feel overwhelmed with all the lights and the overwhelming feeling the place gave her, "it looks like daytime.. even at home it wasn't ever this bright during night.." Y/n mumbled switching to english halfway through the sentence.

Noticing the way the four teens were in awe by the city, Tengen grew a smirk before speaking "Allow me to introduce you to the Yoshiwara Entertainment District, awash in vanity and desire. Flashy, isn't it?" Inosuke finally overwhelmed with the city snapped and screamed, "What can of place is this? There's too many people to even count!"
"i'm surprised you can even count.." y/n unknowingly mumbled in japanese causing zenitsu to snicker and irk Inosuke, "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" he yelled snapping his head towards her causing her to shake her hands in fear.

Y/n probed herself against a wall as she watched the trio make a commotion and Tengen trying to keep them in place, she saw a beautiful girl talking to Zenitsu, trying to flirt with him but she stood up and got infront of him yelling up at them, "He already has someone waiting for him at home, please don't flirt with him!" she said with a fake smile, Zenitsu nervously agreed with Y/n before they both ran towards Tengen.

Finally going to a calmer place, Tengen began to speak. "Take notes, you four. During the day, this place is quiet as a ghost town, but at night, it roars to life with all kinds of people, ideal circumstances for a demon." Y/n gave the them a nervous look as she gulped softly, "The women here are also unique. many become courtesans and are sold off to pay their debts. In return, they're given food, clothing, and lodging, and if they climb up the ranks, a rich man might buy out their contracts. The highest-ranking courtesan is referred to as well oiran, and she's on a whole different level. Her beauty and intelligence are unrivalled, and she's master every traditional art. A woman of distinction bathed in her house's resources to become their shinning star." he finally finished off. the kids looked at him and processed the information.
"she sounds incredible" Tanjiro mumbled.
"i think that's enough reconnaissance for now, let's go." Tengen said

I CANT BE ASSED WRITING MORE IM SORRY. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UP MONTHS AGO 😭💀🙏🙏🙏🙏

not proof read