𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐨! || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐈t was dark outside before Y/n stood up with a triumphant smile. "Rylee! Let's go get the trio now. I got everything ready!" She looked towards her friend.

Rylee looked at her shocked before laughing a little with a warm smile, "Glad we were thinking the same thing! I got the nice lady to give me a bunch of food incase we need energy" she explained. Both laughed it off before changing into different clothing to stay comfortable.

"Weird how these just you know. SPAWNED here" Rylee chuckled. Y/n nodded as she looked at Rylee with a determined expression.

"It's time to help the trio Rylee. And by the way. I made another dose of the demon turning human shit I made earlier" she said,tossing it to her. She nodded and caught the medicine.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

Not so surprisingly,the girls met with a whimpering Zenitsu. "Zenitsu!" The girls screamed as they ran towards the blonde male tackling him in a hug.

"R-RYUJI?! L/N?!" He stuttered in disbelief. Y/n was thinking before looking at the female besides her.

"I'll go and try to find the spider family, '' Y/n told Rylee. Said female sighed,knowing no matter what she does. She won't be able to convince her otherwise,so she nodded. She shot them both a smile before running inside the forest.

"Where is she going?" Zenitsu asked his crush with his cheeks warm due to still hugging her.

"She's gone in the mountains. She'll be find,, ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ" she replied,mumbling the last bit.

Ik it was shorter than most chapters,sorry<3