𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐘/n and Rylee were next to Teruko and Shoichi while the man laid on Y/n's lap. Tanjiro's box soon started rattling causing the siblings to shriek and run inside. "No,stop!" Rylee attempted to stop them but failed.
"Let's go after them,afterall I wanna see Zenitsu defeat that monster" Y/n sighed.

Rylee nodded and Y/n placed the man next to a patch of grass before they both went inside. Only to see Shoichi and Zenitsu staring at the door they guessed Tanjiro and teruko went through. "Rylee how about you stay with them while I try find Teruko and Tanjiro?" Y/n suggested.

"No,knowing you you'd end up dying. I'll go find them and you stay here" Rylee declined. Y/n hesitantly nodded. Rylee patted her head before giving a smile. She then ran off towards the direction she presumed they went.

Y/n looked around and made sure Rylee was out of sight before running towards the door Tanjiro went through. "NO!NO!NO! L/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" Zenitsu screeched,gripping his hair.

"Find..Tanjiro!" She screamed as she continued running. Zenitsu continued screaming for her to come back while Shoichi looked at her,hoping she'd come back alive.
"F-FIND MY SISTER TOO PLEASE!" Shoichi screamed,hoping she'd hear him. Y/n stopped running and turned around. She gave a smile as she nodded before continuing to run.

Zenitsu and Shoichi sighed as they looked through all the open doors. Zenits trying to find the exit while Shoichi tried to find his sister.

With Rylee

She looked around everywhere until the beat of a drum changed her location. She looked surpised and looked in every direction until she saw a boy with orange coloured clothing. Her eyes widend as she saw he had a few cuts which were bleeding. She rushed to him and took out her medical equipment.

"S-Stay back!" The boy trembled as his teeth chattered against eachoter. 'He must think I'm here to harm him' Rylee thought.
"Safe..you're safe" she said softly. He looked at her shocked before nodding slowly. She treated his wounds before deciding to stay with him,for safety.

With Tanjiro

He covered Teruko's mouth not wanting to alert the demon that they were there with him. "HEY! IM A DEMON SLAYER AND IM HERE TO KILL YOU!" He announced. The demon ignored him and continued to grumble some words. He dashed towards the demon but missed as the demon hit its drum.

○●○●○●○ since I'm lazy,time skip.

Tanjiro looked at Inosuke on the floor. "Teruko is here,Ryuji,Zenitsu and the man is here. Don't tell me..ZENITSU! DID L/N GO INSIDE THE HOUSE?!" Tanjiro screamed.

"T-That girl said she was going to find you and my sister!" Shoichi stepped in. Tanjiro looked at the houses entrance in fear. Soon,her scent became stronger and she saw there covered in blood.

Rylee and Tanjiro ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "Y/n! You dumbass!" Rylee cried.
"L/n! Don't ever do that again!" Tanjiro whispered as he held her tightly. Y/n stood there shocked as she looked at both her friends' faces. 'Were they both scared that I'd die?' She thought with a blank face.

"I'm..fine Tanjiro" "Rylee I'm fine" she told the both of them. Rylee looked at her before she smacked her head lightly.
"DAMN YOU Y/N,I TOLD YOU TO STAY WITH ZENITSU AND SHOICHI DIDNT I!" she scolded her. Zenitsu,Tanjiro,Shoichi,Teruko and their sibling looked at them surpised.

You'd think they were arguing but you could see the fear and worry in Rylee's eyes. "Think before you do anything Y/n! What would I do if I found out my best friend died!". Y/n looked at the floor guilty as her eyes turned glossy.

"I'm sorry Rylee!" She cried as she walked towards her and hugged her tightly. Rylee cried aswell and held her tightly. "I-I just wanted to protect T-Tanjiro!" She stuttered.

"Its fine,just don't ever do that again" she smiled softly stroking her hair.

"Are they.. dating?" Teruko tugged Tanjiro's haori asking him. His and Zenitsu's heart ached a bit by her words.
"No Teruko. I'm sure they're just best friends" he smiled at the young girl.

'They couldn't be dating..right?' Tanjiro frowned slightly looking at the two girls,sobbing.