𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐫𝐨,,𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 || 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

I'll be adding little side stories every now and then:)!

𝐓anjiro is quiet popular for being kind and considerate to everyone. So how could he not be popular? As he is kind,most girls have interest in him making many confessions and love letters towards the boy.

He did feel guilty for rejecting them,but he always answered with the same answer. "Sorry,my love is for someone else". Many understand,hoping the girl—or boy— he liked would return his feelings. Some cried,and some envied the person he liked.

"Y/n!" Tanjiro yelled running towards the girl. She turned around only to see her crush,and second best friend.
"TANJIRO!" she screamed happily running towards him. She jumped on him making both of them fall over. Yes this was and still is normal for the both of them and their friends. And basically anyone who saw this in the hallway.

"Geez,when will they confess already." Rylee groaned,slapping her own forehead.
"Tanjiro says that he's too scared of Y/n rejecting him" Nezuko whispered towards her friend.

"But anyone can see that they both like eachoter from a mile away!" Zenitsu screamed in a whispering way.

"Tanjiro do you want to come to my house today!" Y/n asked him esthatically. He chuckled before nodding. They both stood up and continued chatting.

○●○●○●○

"Y/n give him the love letter already" kanao whispered eagerly. Yes even she was eager on them going out. Y/n looked at her hand and then back at Tanjiro. Her cheeks heated up a bit as she saw Tanjiro waiting for her at the gate.

"You can do it Y/n!" She pumper herself up,she turned towards Kanao and gave her a hug before running towards Tanjiro. "Hey Tanjiro!" She screamed. He looked back and saw her,he gave her a gentle smile and waved at her making her face heat up more.

She quickly pushed the love letter in his chest before running off. He looked confused before he opened the letter. 'Hey Tanjiro! Its me Y/n,as you probably already know. Your best friend in the whole world! So uhm— let me just get straight to the point. I like you,like, like like you. Like,like like like you. Like love you! Okay that's too much 'like's— so uhm,do you want to go out? If yes I'll meet you at our favourite cafe!
If you do show up don't be late okay!!! Be there at 5?

~your dearest and BEST FRIEND,or maybe more?, Y/n'

He chuckled at her letter as his cheeks turned pink. He looked at the time,4.30. He turned into the direction of their favourite cafe. With a smile.

"YES Y/N FINALLY DID IT!" All their friends cheered,even Inosuke.

The next chapter is almost done guys! I thought why not add a side story while some are waiting?