𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐮𝐤𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐓he four stood infront of the house,Zenitsu's teeth chattered against eachother. Tanjiro had a determined expression on. Y/n and Rylee held their bags tightly.  "That man might come out any time Y/n,you have the medical things from Tamayo right" Rylee whispered.

"I do Rylee...I'm just,nervous.." Y/n shivered and trembled in fear. Tanjiro could smell the fear of both girls and walked over to them and held their hand.
"Ryuji,L/n it's okay. You'll be safe" he smiled at them.

Y/n's eyed widend when she saw two familiar figures,she saw Teruko and Shoichi and ran towards them. Shoichu held Teruko tighter and pulled her towards his body. "Kids.." Zenitsu stated the obvious.
"What's going on with them?" Tanjiro asked. He walked over towards the kids as they trembled harder. "What are you doing?" He asked gently.

Shoichi's eyes widend as he started sweating badly. Tanjiro stared at them in shock before he started thinking,'seems like they've been through quite a shock'. An idea soon enough popped in his head as he dug into the inside of his haori while Y/n dug in her bag. Tanjiro pulled out Zenitsu's sparrow "Ta—da! A sparrow in my palm" he announced.

Y/n pulled out a toy cat, "Ta—da! Cat" she smiled hoping it calmed them down more. They both seemed to relax as tears started to gather in their eyes. "They're both cute right?" Tanjiro smiled.

Small time skip

"The person should be coming anytime right now..." Rylee said as her and Y/n stood infront of the window. And soon enough the person came flying down,Rylee shuffled backwards before catching him. Softly put him on the floor and Y/n immediately pulled out her medical equipment and aided him. Tanjiro saw the man flying out the window and immediately ran towards it.

Teruko screamed as Shoichi buried her face in his chest while he along with Zenitsu and Tanjiro stared in shock. Tanjiro ran up to the man "Are you okay?!" He panicked. Y/n treated his wounds as the man mumbled some words before falling unconscious.
"He okay" Rylee tried to calm him down. He went to check his pulse and,indeed he is doing okay. Tanjiro sighed in relief as he turned towards the siblings.

"H-He isn't our brother.. our brother was wearing a orange kimono when he got taken away!"  Shoichi said between shivers. 'So alot of people were kept prisoner' Tanjiro thought while his mouth was a gape. He looked at the man who was resting on Y/n's lap and Rylee ripping some cloth added water to clean the man's blood on his face. 'I'm sorry..I'm so sorry..' He gave the man a sympathic look.

He walked towards Y/n and petted her head. "You take care of the man while me and Zenitsu go take of the demons inside there okay? Ryuji will look after the kids" Tanjiro smiled at the girl. Though she didn't understand most of what he was saying she still nodded. "Good" he stood and had a confident expression.

"Zenitsu! Let's go!" Tanjiro said. Zenitsu's teeth chattered while his figure was trembling with multiple sweatdrops on forehead. His eyes looked as if they were about to pop out of its sockets,he shook his head eagerly. "I see.. I understand.." Tanjiro said with a deep voice and a shadow covering most of his face while his eyes seemed to glow of a red colour.

"YAHH--! WHAT IS IT?! DONT LOOK AT ME WITH THAT FACE FULL OF FURY-! ILL COME ALONG OKAY!" Zenitsu whined,
"I don't plan on forcing you.." Tanjiro still held the same expression as he was walking towards the kids.
"ILL COME ALONG ASWELL!" Zenitsu cried out as he held Tanjiro's box for dear life while he kept getting dragged on floor.

He crouched down infront of Shoichi and Teruko and placed his box infront of them. Shoichi looked at him with a confused expression,"I'm placing this box here incase of any danger,no matter what happens it will protect you no matter" Tanjiro explained in a stern voice and serious expression written on his face. He stood up and turned around with Zenitsu crying due to the fear of a demon.

"Your crush is surely interesting huh?" Y/n snickered at her taller friend.
"Shut it" she backfired at her.

Taisho era secret♡
-The reason Y/n knows how to do medical treatment is because she took three hour lessons for two weeks because she wanted to know how to use poison but they never thought her it:) [This is actually true abt myself]
-Rylee thinks Shoichi and Teruko are adorable and wants to protect them.