𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 || 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑; 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

'𝐀lmost four months has past since Rylee and Rengoku's death. Me, Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu have been training day in and day out, trying harder and harder each day. While grieving i've been receiving missions by our crows, it's a good distraction from the aching pain I get when i remember how me and Rylee aren't together anymore' Y/n scribbled down in the journal she now uses, journaling was a way of copping with her best friends death (ofcourse slaying demons aswell).

"i wonder how Rylee would feel, Inosuke is more hotheaded than ever, Zenitsu isn't a coward anymore when it comes to solo missions and Tanjiro.. he's more determined than ever. they all changed, changed more than in the actual anime" She laughed as she thought of all their progress in the latest four months. She stood up and put on her hoari before leaving the butterfly mansion before hearing a loud yell.

"Let them go!!" a loud cry was heard, turning towards the direction, Y/n saw Kiyo,Naho and Sumi
"Kiyo Sumi, Kanao, what's happening? why does Mr Tengen have Aoi and Naho?" she asked them in confusion. Y/n looked at Kanao as she saw her sweat profusely, she turned to Aoi and saw the fear in her eyes. frowing she marched up to tengen and tried to punch his back.

'fuck his back is rock hard..' she thought as she blushed, "let them go you kidnapper!" she yelled, tengen turned to face both her and kanao, "what does a hashira need two little girls for? it doesn't seem like it'd be a good name for you!" y/n voiced as she punched his back again.
"kanao.. y/n.." the four girls mumbled as they looked at the girls.

his eyes widened as he slowed turned to face both girls, "you girls aren't.. being very flashy.." he said, a shiver ran down Y/n's spine,
"fuck sake with those invisible eyebrows, that slow turn and that masculine tone he seems like the perfect person for a horror movie" she softly mumbled as she felt sweat trickle down her cheek.
"what are you mumbling about foreign girl. Need i remind you of the orders you received?" he asked the two.

"I didn't receive any orders! especially from some guy like you!! all i saw was you kidnapping miss Aoi and miss Naho!" she said as she tried to grab naho out of his arms. Tengen saw this and harshly shrugged her off him causing her to land on the floor with a yelp and groan. "Miss Y/n!" Aoi called.
"if you're gonna be unflashy then, you then say something and you don't just grab onto me!" he yelled with a angry comical expression on.

Kiyo screamed before stuttering a high pitched 'charge him at once' with sumi following before they all tried to grab the two girls out of his grasps. "hey! cut it out! get off me you brats!" he screeched in frustration as he tried to shake them off of him.

"how dare you treat little girls like that! let go of them jerk!" a oh so familiar voiced yelled from behind them, they all stared at him with a unreadable expression — tanjiro's face soon morphed into one aswell.
"tanjiro, he's kidnapping Aoi and Naho! Do something!" Y/n voiced but was drowned out by Kiyo's loud cried. Y/n shortly screamed after that as tengen got into her face and yelled at her while grabbing her collar.

From the corner of her eye, she saw tanjiro rush toward him and jump, ready to head-butt him — though it was unsuccessful as he seemed to have vanished, causing kiyo and sumi to fall and y/n to fall on her butt, again. Before the two fell on the ground Kanao got sumi and kiyo landed on tanjiro's box.
"you're a fool" tengen said, causing all of them to look up at him ontop of the gate, "im lord Tengen Uzui, a former shinobi. A man known around here for his resplendency" he bragged on, his nonchalant expression soon morphed into one of offence, "did you really think i'd fall for one of your vulgar head-butts?" he said with disgusted laced in his tone.

"you let those girls go! Lousy kidnapper!" tanjiro told him with a firm tone which got kiyo's approval as she said "yeah, what he said!"
"you have no business doing this!" tanjiro continued with sumi chanting "dirty man! dirty man!", Kanao and y/n both thrusting their fists in the air.

tengen grew angry as he faced them and yelled, "SHOW SOME RESPECT! WHO DO YOU THINK YOURE TALKING TO? IM YOUR SUPERIOR! IM A HASHIRA DAMN IT" before y/n could add a word in she saw tanjiro open his mouth, to retort
"WELL I DONT ACKNOWLEDGE YOU AS A HASHIRA!" before he pouted, she blushed as she saw his adorable little pout.
"DONT GIVE ME THAT FACE! and why should i care if you don't acknowledge me?! you bottom feeder!" tengen snapped back, "did your brain fall out of your head or what?! i'm taking these two because i need camel Corps members for a mission! And i don't need permission to take anyone who's not a Tsuguko!"

kiyo spoke with anger as she looked up at him, "naho isn't even a member of the corps! look! she's not wearing the uniform!" tengen lifted naho up and inspected her while naho let out a soft whimper, he tossed her to the side before letting out a dry 'never mind', naho screamed as tanjiro went to catch her.

growing angry, before tanjiro could yell at him, y/n stepped closed and yelled up at tengen, "instead of taking miss Aoi, take me Mr tengen as i would be more helpful in your mission! just leave Aoi out of it! i'll take her place!" tengen looked down at her before smirking,
"you would be more qualified for the mission, besides you're a pretty lady. i'll take you instead and of her" he said as he got off the gate and dropped Aoi before turning to Y/n.

"miss Y/n.. thank you.." aoi mumbled as she hugged her.
"i'll take y/n instead of her. she's stronger and is in fact, a Tsuguko" he grinned before slapping y/n's ass. tanjiro looked at y/n before looking at tengen with rage.

"Y/N IS NOT COMING WITH YOU! WE WILL TAKE HER PLACE!" tanjiro yelled which took y/n by surprise. she looked behind her and saw Inosuke and Zenitsu at either side of tengen and then jump infront of tanjiro.

'tanjiro is willing to take my spot..? even though i am a tsuguko..? he's so sweet..' y/n thought as she stared at him, tuning out the conversation they were having with tengen, unknowingly she followed them while still being in her thoughts and only zoned back in when she saw them all running. "huh?! w-wait for me!" she screamed as she ran besides them.

Taisho era secret!
-tanjiro grew to dislike mr Tengen after he slapped y/n's ass
-kanao. aoi. sumi, kiyo and naho grew to slowly admire y/n for so willingly and easily she took their spot
-the author is happy to continue this book!

mini announcement!
if you guys would be a angel to join a discord server me and my friend created i'd love you guys! if you're interested please add my discord (sumir_.) so i can send you guys the link or see the comments where i placed the link

unedited.