𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐲|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

"𝐖e missed the entire battle Rylee!" Y/n whined.
"I mean,our generation barely knows how to survive. It's for our safety" She answered back.
____________________

"Miss Tamayo? Hey Yushiro? L/n? Ryuji?" Tanjiro called out looking for his friends around the place.
"We're overhere!" Yushiro answered. Tanjiro looked in the direction his demon friend was,slowly walking there. "You don't really need to come down,but if you do then hurry it up" Yushiro said in an annoyed tone.

"Yushiro!" Tamayo said.
"Just kidding!" He quickly corrected.
"Its alright. Come on down Tanjiro" Tamayo said.
"Oh okay" he replied crouching down. He slowly walked down the steps holding the wall in the process. Once he reached the final step he turned around and a big smile spread on his face seeing his little demon sister.

"Ah! Nezuko!" He called out and the girl ran up to him engulfing him into a hug.
"I thought it best to get her down before day break,the sun can't reach us down here" Tamayo explained.

Nezuko released Tanjiro from the hug and Y/n took this opportunity to run up to him and hug him. "I was so worried Tanjiro!" She cried out nuzzling her head in his shoulder.
"Y/n you knew he'd survive anyway" Rylee sighed.
"That doesn't mean I can't worry over him!" She pouted. She turned her head back towards Tanjiro and tried to form a sentence with her broken Japanase "uhm.. okay?" She asked pointing at him.

It took a while for him to understand but he gave her a soft smile and nodded, "Yes I'm fine L/n,were you worried about me?" He asked petting her head. Y/n looked at him confused until Rylee came and saved her from more confusion.
"He's asking if you were worried about him"
"Yes! Ofcourse I'd be worried about one of my best friends!" She answered,most of it being in English.

"She's been acting like this ever since she woke up" Tamayo mentioned. Rylee snickered at the face Yushiro was making when Nezuko was petting him.
"HE LOOKS STUPID" Rylee held her stomach while laughing and pointing at him. Y/n giggled and nodded.

"That's not for me to say. You should ask L/n and Ryuji that" Tanjiro said earning the attention of both females.
"Ask us what?" Y/n asked,Rylee shrugged before Yushiro turned to them.
"Do you wish to stay with lady Tamayo and me for your own safety. Or do you wish to stay with Tanjiro and his demon sister though I we can't grant that you'd both survive" Yushiro said.

"Yay someone understands English besides us!" Y/n said skipping around. Rylee thought about it before nodding.
"We'd like to stay with Tanjiro. We have some people to meet afterall" Rylee said with a soft smile.
"I understand,lady Tamayo,Tanjiro. They both agreed on staying with you. You better take care of them" Yushiro turned to them and said though muttering theist bit silently.
"Alright Yushiro" Tanjiro smiled at them.
____________________

"SOUTH SOUTH-EAST! SOUTH SOUTH-EAST! SOUTH SOUTH-EAST! THE NEXT PLACE YOU NEED TO GO TO IS SOUTH SOUTH-EAST!" Tanjiro's crow yelled which made the girls cover their ears.

"Yes I understand! You don't have to keep squaking at me okay! I'm begging you! I got the message so be quiet!" Tanjiro begged desperately for his crow to stop while his crow kept yelling at him his destination.

"PLEASE!!!!!" A desperate voice screamed out causing hid crow to fly on his shoulder,Tanjiro to have his eyes wide open and his mouth wide. Rylee and Y/n flinching to the sound,Rylee covered her ears while Y/n pulled up her white coat-dress's hood and cover her ears with its thick material.

They all looked in the direction and saw a bright orange and yellow haori with the same colour hair on his knees,clinging onto a black-haired girl's blue clothing. "Please please please! Please marry me!!" The person cried out whilst the girl winched in discomfort and,maybe, disgust. "YOU KNOW I COULD DIE ANY DAY NOW!" he screamed while the girl whimpered.

"MARRY ME SO I DONT DIE ALONE! MARRY ME! IM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE!" he whined with fat tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Wha-what is he doing?" Tanjiro looked at him surpised.

"Well he's louder than I expected" Rylee mumbled.
"Look Rylee! It's your boyfriend!" Y/n giggled pointing at the male.
"What on earth?" Tanjiro said.

Taisho secret♡
-Yushiro is fond of Rylee and Y/n because of their abnormal clothing and hair.
-Nezuko sees Y/n as her younger sister Hanako because she's as innocent as she is and Rylee as Nezuko herself but younger as she's as gentle as she was/is.