𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮'𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

"Being able to die while dreaming is such a blessing~" the demon cooed.
_________________________

"I did as I was told,I punched their tickets and put them to sleep" the sick looking conducter spoke towards a hand with a mouth. "Please let me sleep quickly. Please let me meet my dead wife and daughter" he said as he broke down in tears. "Please.. please.." he bowed down.

"Sure thing! You sure did a good job. Now go to sleep. And have a go dream where you're reunited with your dead family" the hand spoke. A pulsing feeling shocked through the conducter as he died in a flash.

❥︎𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩

"Over here! The peaches here are delicious!" Zenitsu told Rylee as they made their way towards a famous peach tree. Rylee giggled as she nodded,keeping up pace with Zenitsu as he was running. "I'll make a flower crown with white clovers just for you Rylee!" He announced.

She chuckled at his childish behaviour, "Sure Zenitsu".
"I'm really good at making making too!"
"Well if you're that good we can make lots of them together!" Rylee said with enthusiasm as Zenitsu blushed at her.

"There's a river along the way but it isn't that deep so it's okay right?" Zenitsu cocked his towards her. She stopped as she let go of his hand and started fiddling with her fingers.
"Zenitsu.. I can't swim.." she mumbled in embarrassment. She looked back at him as his face flushed a million shades of red.

"LEAVE IT TO ME RYLEE! I WONT LET YOUR TOES GET WET BY THE WATER! ILL CARRY YOU OVER THAT RIVER!!" he said as he picked her up bridal-style and started jumping over the water. They both started laughing at Zenitsu's state as they soon landed on the land.

_________________________

"Ufu ufu" Zenitsu snored as he started giggling with a wide blush covering his cheeks.

UNEDITED!