𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐓anjiro nodded at the panicked sparrow as he marched up to Zenitsu before yanking the back of his hoari and took a deep breathe in. "What are you doing in the middle road! Can't see that this lady doesn't want this!! And you're bothering your sparrow too!!" Tanjiro screamed in the poor man's face.

"Look at how confused Zenitsu looks!" Y/n whispered-shouted at the purple eyed girl next to her.
"Ah!, that uniform! Y-Youre the guy from the final selection!" Zenitsu gasped. Tanjiro's face because more annoyed as he continued yelling at him.
"I definitely don't know a guy like you! Definitely don't!" Tanjiro yelled.

"EH---!" Zenitsu screeched in disbelief. "BUT WE HAVE REALLY MET BEFORE! YOU'VE GOT MEMORY ISSUES!!!" Tanjiro ignored Zenitsu as he walked up to the black-braided lady.
"Okay miss,you should hurry back home" Tanjiro said in a sweet tone.

"Thank you very much" The lady bowed to show her gratitude,before the moment got ruined by the blond haired male.
"HEY--! SHE STILL NEEDS TO MARRY ME! SHE LIKES ME!" He screamed. The women turned angrily around and slapped him hard.

"SHAME ON YOU!" She yelled hitting the blond repeatedly.
"This isn't very pleasant to see in real life than it is in the anime" Rylee whispered towards her shorter friend.
"CALM DOWN FOR A MOMENT!" Tanjiro gasped taking the woman under her arms and pulling her backwards to restrain her from hitting the male even more.
"UWAHHHHH" Zenitsu cried out.

"WHEN DID I EVER SAY I LIKED YOU?!" The woman tried to wiggle to continue hitting him.
Zenitsu's eyed widend at the female's statement. "I ONLY TALKED TO YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE SQUATED DOWN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE SICK!" She continued yelling.

"SO YOU MEAN YOU WEREN'T TALKING TO ME BECAUSE YOU LIKED ME?!" He,you guessed it, screamed again in disbelief.
"Considering that I already have a fiancé thats exactly right!" The woman paused before looking back at him angrily. "But you're already energetic enough so you should be fine! Let's never see eachother again!" The woman turned around and stomped on the floor angrily. Zenitsu's protests went unnoticed as the girl already left.

❥︎𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙-because I'm lazy writing this part-

As Zenitsu was on the floor with his teeth chattering against eachother,Rylee stepped in and crouched next to him. "Are you..okay.." she hoped her sentence made sense for him to understand. He looked at her with his eyes widen and mouth open. His cheeks turned a rosy pink as he was left speechless.

"Awe struck!" Y/n pumped her fist in the air as she was next to Tanjiro. He chuckled at her behaviour before petting her hair. Y/n felt her cheeks warm up a bit due to his chuckle. 'His chuckle is way more attractive in real life!' Y/n thought aggressively.

Zenitsu's quick pov.

I felt myself grow speechless as I looked at the girl infront of me. She doesn't look from here and her clothing is odd including her friend's. Both their sounds are different from the people but it doesn't sound of a demon.

Her long black hair tilted aswell and her side bangs which were a beautiful shade of yellow moved aswell,her purple eyes were filled with concern. Looking me in the eyes waiting for a answer. I could hear her friend say the words "Awe struck!" I'm not disagreeing with those words as I am awe struck with her beauty. God maybe even beyond awe struck? Who is she?