𝐍𝐞𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐓anjiro,Y/n and the three demons started running with Tanjiro carrying Nezuko. Suddenly someone jumps on Tanjiro's back,causing him to fall forwards,dropping nezuko.

"NEZUKO! RUN ALONG WITH L/N AND THE OTHER TWO!" Tanjiro screamed towards them. The girl looked at Tanjiro before running again only for Tanjiro to hold her cape and pull her back,making her land on his back.

Y/n watched it happen with an uneasy feeling,Rui and Hana took her hand with Nezuko holding Hana's hand. She led the way as the girl hit Tanjiro's head with her leg,breaking his jaw in the process. "Tanjiro..!" Y/n softly gasped as she stared at him with wide eyes.

Rui looked at her then at Tanjiro showing a little sympathy. The girl chased the four,swinging the sword in process -though making sure not to hit Y/n,the only human there- trying to cut the demons' neck. They avoided it by jumping to dodge the attack.

Eventually turning into a kid,Ryi and Hana let go of Y/n's hand to shrink. 'They turned into a kid?' The girl thought as the demons' continued running away. She was about to go to their neck until a crow stopped her.

"CAW CAW! BRING TANJIRO,NEZUKO,Y/N AND RYLEE TO THE HEADQUARTERS! CAW CAW! TANJIRO WITH A CHECKERED HOARI,NEZUKO WITH A BAMBOO MUZZLE,Y/N AND RYLEE WITH ODD CLOTHING! CAW! BRING THEM BACK!" The crow screamed all over the sky.

The girl looked at the demon and the girl, "are you nezuko? And are you Y/n?" She asked with Y/n nodding. She seated her sword before going to restrain them.

"No need! I'll make sure Nezuko doesn't attack anyone. AND! I'm taking Hana and Rui with me!" Y/n demanded the end a bit. She looked at her before nodding.

Taisho era secret♡
-Rui sees Y/n as a older sister because she demanded to take him and Han with her
-Kanao peeks an intrest in Y/n
-Kanao feels bad for breaking Tanjiro's jaw
-Hana wants to protect Y/n
-Nezuko liked running away from Kanao