𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 || 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐘/n and Rylee were behind Tanjiro and Nezuko who had halted. "Yushiro is in this scene right?!" Y/n asked the taller female excitedly to which she nodded to.
"Were you waiting for me? If so you know I could have found you guys by tracking your scent" Tanjiro asked pointing at his nose with a smile.

"How would you be able to find me? The place has a cloaking spell to hide it from others sight. Compared to that—" Yushiro started with a annoyed tone. Yushiro pointed at Nezuko with a disgusted expression, "Isn't that woman a demon and the people around her too,and they're not much to look at"

"Hey how come he said more he was supposed to?!" Y/n pointed out. "And how come he's pointing at us too!". 'Not much to look at? He's pointing at L/n and Ryuji too. Wait does not much to look at mean ugly? But who?' Tanjiro thought. He's mind clicked and he started yelling.

"NOT MUCH TO LOOK AT?! FOR YOUR INFORMATION NEZUKO WAS THE BEAUTY OF OUR TOWN AND RYUJI AND L/N ARE BEAUTIFUL TOO!" He pointed at the three girls besides him.
"We're going" Yushiro said turning around and walking. Rylee followed besides him and took in the place around her.

———————————

"I'm back" Yushiro announced.
"L/N AND RYUJI ARE PERFECT! ITS THIS MUZZLE THAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT,ONCE I REMOVE IT YOULL BEHOLD THE BEAUTY OF NEZUKO!" Tanjiro screamed.
"Welcome back Yushiro" Tamayo said.

"Wow she's pretty" Rylee awed at her.
"Is she alright? I'm so sorry for leaving you to take care of her".
"She's fine now,but her husband had to be restrained in the dungeon" Tamayo said.

"Doesn't it feel uncomfortable handling the wounds of humans?" Tanjiro asked before getting chopped by Yushiro.

"I hate him for hitting him" Y/n whispered to Rylee,
"Yeah but he's still attractive" Rylee added.
"You're right but he's like over 500 years old" Y/n whispered back.

"What are you whispering about right now?" Tamayo asked them. Both girls jumped and looked at Tamayo, "Please follow us." She motioned for them to follow her with her hand movement and do they did,even if they didn't understand most of what she said. The six people sat down on the floor. "I haven't introduced myself,my name is Tamayo and this child here is Yushiro. Please try and get along with him,he's difficult to get along with" Tamayo introduced.

"And to answer your question it doesn't feel particularly uncomfortable I have an easier time with it compared to normal demons. You see I was able to manipulate my body to remove Kibutsuji's curse"
'Curse?' "Manipulate your body?" Tanjiro tilted his head.

"That means that I am able to survive without taking any human flesh,I only need a small amount of human blood" Tamayo explained.

"Hey Y/n" Rylee called out to her friend.
"Yep?"
"Think about how all the people feel about your clothing and mine,I mean,were currently in traditional Japan and look at us" she giggled.

"True! I mean they could be talking shit about us and we wouldn't know" she giggled too.
"HEY,WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE AROUND LADY TAMAYO!" Yushiro screamed hitting Y/n on the top of her head.
"Yushiro! Don't hit the foreigner!" Tamayo scolded him.

"Lady Tamayo,is there a way to turn a demon back into a human?" Tanjiro asked in desperate tone.
"There is one"
"PLEASE TELL ME—"
"DONT GET SO CLOSE TO LADY TAMAYO!" Yushiro yelled throwing Tanjiro on the floor.

"Get thrown" Y/n mumbled under her breathe.
"Yushiro.." Tamayo's face turned dark with a shadow covering her face.
"I didn't hit him,I threw him" he said quickly regaining his posture.

"Don't do neither of those things" Tamayo stated while Yushiro nodded. "No matter the sickness,there will always be a cure to it. However,at my current stage I am not able to turn a demon into a human"

"But I will do my best to research and develop a treatment. To make the treatment there's a need to investigate a large amount of demon blood. For that I have two favours to ask you" she started with a determined expression. "First I want to investigate your sister's blood and the two other girl's too. Second,do your best to gather blood from demons close to Kibutsuji's blood coursing through their veins. Nezuko is in a very rare and prestigious stage of development"

"Normally when a demon hasn't eaten in a while theyd go beserk" "however,surprisingly this has not happend to Nezuko,this could be a key for the future,but my second request is not as easy as it seems. What I mean by demons related Kibutsuji I mean demons with powers such as Kibutsuji himself,and yet it will be anything but easy to rob these demons from their blood" Tamayo explained further. "Even so,are you still willing to accept these requests?"

"If there is no other option for me to take then I will go do it, its not just the life if nezuko, its the life of many others afterall" Tanjiro smiled at Tamayo.

She looked surpised before also smiling. "Yes" she replied. A soft tint of blush grew on Tanjiro's cheeks which did not go unnoticed by Yushiro,he sent a sharp glare at him which frightened Tanjiro.

"Girly you best go to a corner now,them balls gonna come soon" Rylee said standing up,holding out her hand for her best friend to take. Y/n nodded and help her before both ran towards a corner.

"GET DOWN!" Yushiro yelled a second before a tamari ball came crashing in.

Another tamari ball came crashing in and changed direction and cut Yushiro's head of, "Yushiro" Y/n and Rylee said under their breathe.
"YUSHIRO! Nezuko get L/n,Ryuji and the unconscious woman somewhere safe outside!" Tanjiro ordered his little sister. She nodded before stopping as Tamayo called out.

"We have a basement its much safer there! Bring them there!" Tamayo corrected,Nezuko once again nodded and took the girls hand and ran towards the basement soon bring the unconscious women along.