𝐍𝐞𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐨-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

𝐀 loud scream was heard from where the group of friends would be staying at. Y/n and Rylee just came out of the bathroom and were wearing clothes the nice old lady gave them.

Rylee opened the door making all of the attention drift towards the pair. Once Nezuko saw them,she ran towards them and hugged them. Zenitsu and Tanjiro looked at the two,with blushes on their cheeks. Zenitsu mainly focused on Rylee while Tanjiro was mainly focused on Y/n.

Though both men were focused on different females,their thoughts were the same 'She looks good in traditional clothing.. '. Both men snapped back to reality once Zenitsu started chasing after both Rylee and Nezuko in circles. "THIS ISNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!" Rylee screamed while running away with nezuko from the blonde French fry.

"Ha!" Y/n screamed at her friend in pure amusement. She looked down at the book the old lady gave her,to help her improve her Japanese. She skimmed the page before looking towards Tanjiro, "Tanjiro.. how- uhm.. do we look..?" She asked. He looked at her shocked before smiling.
"Your Japanese is improving! And yes you both look good" he patted her head.

She looked at him with stars in her eyes before she jumped up and down. "Tanjiro said my Japanese is improving! THANK YOU NICE OLD LADY!!" She screamed the last part,hoping the caretaker would hear her.

"Zenitsu! Stop!" Tanjiro finally spoke in. Zenitsu looked at him with a glare before it softened,
"Tanjiro~" Zenitsu cooed swaying side to side. Soon,Tanjiro joined in with the running in circles while Rylee stepped out,Inosuke soon came in barging through the door. Slamming his head on Zenitsu's lower back,and soon.

Inosuke joined the running in circles. The three girls were watching everything happen and let out a sigh. "This is going to take forever." Y/n mumbled towards the girls. Rylee nodded and surpsingly Nezuko did too making her shocked. "Nezuko you can understand me?" Y/n questioned her to which she hummed with a closed eye smile,well,to the best of her abilities.

"That's amazing!" Rylee looked at her with a smile. Y/n jumped on Nezuko,hugging her. Rylee joined too,the two of them pulled ontop of Nezuko hugging them. And Nezuko happily hugged them back. Unbeknownst to the three girls,the three boys were watching the scene. Their face softened -a bit for Inosuke- at the two of them.
"They look like best friends already" Tanjiro said in a soft tone.

Taisho era secret♡

-Y/n and Rylee braided Nezuko's hair while talking to her about all sorts of things while she hums or nodded
-Inosuke is gentle around Y/n and Rylee as he sees them as soft animals,too fragile to damage
-Tanjiro felt jealous when he saw Zenitsu staring at you and blushing
-Zenitsu wants to hug Rylee like Nezuko does
-Nezuko hums to the two when they drift off to sleep