𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮,,𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐘𝐨𝐮 || 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

dreaming, of your love

Rylee's love towards Zenitsu was undeniably obvious. But somehow this boy still never noticed how affectionate the girl was with him.

thoughts of, your soft touch

And the same goes with Zenitsu; he also had an undeniably obvious crush on the female but she never noticed the signs he was giving off to her.

can’t get you, off my mind

Zenitsu wanted to confess to her but never knew the right time—as she's always surrounded by people and the rare chance when she was alone,something or someone would always ruin the moment.

i feel like i should just die

Rylee looked towards Zenitsu's direction and a visible blush grew on her cheeks as she thought of one the right time to confess to her.

the thought, of you here

Zenitsu rushed to one of the few couples he knew in Kimetsu Academy, Tanjiro and Y/n. He asked them how he could confess towards the love of his life.

brings me, many tears

While Tanjiro was giving advice to the hopeless boy,Y/n couldn't help but frown at his state. He needed all the help to confess to his crush but he didn't know how to on his own.

why are we like this?
why do you exist?

It's been almost an entire week and Rylee only showed up for two days out of the five school days there; Zenitsu was starting to become very worried and looked towards Y/n for answers.

sorry for what we went through

Rylee felt light headed as she made her way to school. She wanted to be there for the entire week but couldn't. She wanted to see him before she goes.

i wasn’t thinking of you

She could barely leave her room until her lungs started to hurt. Pain pulsed through her body as she lacked air in her lungs causing her to cough and gasp for air.

i should of just confessed

She laid on the hospital bed as her heart slowly beated. She thought of her many school friends she made,and how she would probably have to leave them.

our life was a huge mess
we had something special

Rylee's mother called Y/n at lunch. She happily picked up the call but her happiness drained as soon as the words that left her mother's crying figure.

our love superficial

Y/n's sobs were loud and her boyfriend and bestfriend came and asked what was happening with Rylee.

i want a second try

Zenitsu and Tanjiro's eyes widened as Tanjiro went to try and comfort his lover's trembling body. Zenitsu covered his mouth as tears threatened to spill out of his eyes. "I-I didn't even get to confess.." he cried out as he covered his face.

i want to make this right

SONG THAT I USED- Dream of you by Yandere and Hatsune Miku