Mourning || Chapter Thirty - one

Sobs.

Sobs is everything you could be hearing from the room Y/n was staying in. Multiple people came to check up on her,she allowed them in,hoping that her best friend's death wasn't real. That it was a joke like their previous jokes. But sadly enough,that wasn't true.

Three soft knocks were heard and she softly allowed them to come in. "Y/n.. I know you're me sad about Rylee's death but just to let you know,we have a mission in about three or four days.." He told her while patting her messy hair while wiping away some of her tears.

Y/n nodded defeatidly before Tanjiro spoke again. "I'm going to visit Rengoku and his family,want to join?" He asked her. She was about to decline before Rui and Hana crawled out of her bag.
"Y/n you need to leave the house soon you know!" Rui softly shouted as he had a concerned expression on his face.
"Rui's right! You've just been here for the past days just crying! Rylee wouldn't like that!" Hana softly cried.

Y/n eye's softly widened as she didn't notice how she avoided all her friends while mourning over Rylee's death. "I didn't think about that.." she mumbled as she wiped her tears again,"let me come with you to Rengoku's house,Tanjiro" Y/n said with little determination. Tanjiro shook his head,saying that she needed a air instead of going out to see someone wounded;after all Rengoku also asked for only Tanjiro to come aswell.

She nodded as she got out of bed and wore her clothes,the ones she got ones she came here. A sigh left her lips as she walked out of the Love estate and walked through the garden. A figure was soon seen,the person felt eyes on them and Y/n's frown soon turned into a smile as she ran towards the figure "Ma..?" She gasped,hugging her tightly.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Mitsuri asked with concern,only for Y/n to frown. She nodded before she once again left with tears in her eyes.

Okay okay,so if you all looked at my announcements you would know why I haven't been posting at all.