Chapter 3 - Sleep

Wen Mingyu lowered her head and ate in small bites, like a small animal being stared at by a ferocious beast, her legs trembling slightly uncontrollably.

Halfway through the meal, Wen Mingyu was choked by the too quiet atmosphere, and couldn't help but secretly raised her eyes. As a result, she looked at the tyrant again, and the other party was obviously staring at him.

Wen Mingyu's conditioned reflex wanted to shrink his head, but the other party saw that he looked up, and immediately avoided it too deliberately, he had to smile sweetly, and said, "Your Majesty, these are delicious, don't you want to try them?

Mu Zhan frowned, looked at the table of food with some disgust, and said impatiently: "Eat yours." Wen

Mingyu shut up, he didn't care whether the tyrant would eat or not, just didn't want to be stared at. He smiled, bit his head and continued to eat, trying to hypnotize himself to ignore the look.

The effect is not great, but it is still useful. Before you know it, he killed most of the dishes, which can be called a sweep.
On the other hand, the owner of the palace, Mu Zhan, didn't move his chopsticks much. After taking two bites, he stopped in disinterest and stared at Wen Mingyu the whole time, as if he was observing something.

Mu Zhan raised his hand, twisted his fingertips, put it in front of his nose, and could smell the light fruity fragrance, sweet, which did not disgust him. This is the smell I got when I touched Mingyu's face just now. It's unfamiliar and familiar.

Mu Zhan lowered his eyes, covering the emotions in his eyes, making it impossible for people to spy on what he was thinking.

When people are just full, their precautions are relaxed, and their IQ also declines. This sentence is not false.

Wen Mingyu's stomach bulged slightly, her face full of satisfaction, her posture was much more relaxed than when she first entered the hall, until she looked up and saw Mu Zhan, she was stunned for a moment, and her nerves immediately tightened again.

"I said I don't want to eat it, but I can actually eat it. I almost finished all the meals on the table."

Mu Zhan looked at him with a faint mockery in his eyes.
When Wen Mingyu heard it, she wanted to blow up and overturn the table. Didn't this guy ask him to eat just now? He also asked him to finish eating, and told him to shut up and continue to eat after saying anything. Now he thinks that he eats too much? !

Wen Mingyu's heart exploded, but on the surface, as if she hadn't heard it, she tilted her head and smiled sweetly, her face innocent and innocent.

Mu Zhan was expressionless.

The eunuch with the whisk in his hand respectfully stepped forward to ask for instructions, and after getting permission from Mu Zhan, he signaled the palace servants to withdraw the rest of the meal.

The palace maids and eunuchs took turns taking the plates one by one, and a group of people shuttled in front of the table in the hall, but they didn't make a sound.

The corners of Wen Mingyu's mouth stiffened, feeling more indigestion.

Soon, the palace servants all withdrew, and the eunuch chief walked last.

Wen Mingyu peeked at the door and wanted to go with them.

"What are you looking at? Haven't eaten enough yet?" Mu Zhan's voice was flat.

Wen Mingyu turned around for a second, raised her face with a smile, shook her head and said, "No, I'm full, and I've eaten a lot of things I haven't eaten before. I'm very happy, thank you for your gift."