Chapter 31 - Jade Pendant

The next day, the hunt officially began.

    Because the most honorable person is Mu Zhan, generally speaking, he should say two scenes, but his character has always been impatient with these, no nonsense, and directly announced the start.

    Hunting also has a competitive nature, of course, there is no shortage of lucky draws.

    The prizes for the winners are displayed on the side, which are all treasures. The higher the difficulty of the prey, the better the prize.

    For noble ministers, the prize is not necessarily the most important, the important thing is to get the emperor's blue eye in the hunting ground.

    Wen Mingyu got on his horse, and he could feel the obscure gaze from all directions. Since the palace banquet, when he appeared in public, it would be like this. He was a little used to it.

    This time, there are acquaintances.

    Wei Ying is tall and strong, and his voice is first-class and loud. You don't have to meet people to know that he is there.

    "Brother, can you do it?" "

    Is it appropriate to say this to a man?"

    "What... oh, you mean that, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm better than you anyway!"

    Wei Yingwu was still there Laughing, but the voice didn't say no, it broke suddenly, and it felt like a duck being strangled by the neck.

    Wen Mingyu looked over and found that Wei Yingwu was surrounded by a thin young man with a handsome and gentle appearance. Although his complexion was a little morbidly white, his back was straight and he had an indescribable temperament.

    Wei Yingwu suddenly silenced just now, as if he was suppressed by the man who gave him a fluttering glance.

    Wei Yingwu was a general, and immediately noticed Wen Mingyu's sight, looked over, and said something to the people next to him, and both of them came over on horseback.

    After the introduction, Wen Mingyu and Wen Changlan knew each other.
Wen Mingyu knew that Wen Changlan was Wei Yingwu's cousin, and after listening to their conversation, he also found that Wen Changlan's body did not seem to be healthy.

    Wei Yingwu was nervous, but he was obviously quite worried about this brother and didn't trust him alone. But Wen Changlan frowned and chased people away, and said with disgust, "You are too noisy, the movement is too loud, and the prey you are with will be scared away by you."

    Wei Yingwu was dissatisfied, yowling like a husky, and quarreling is not possible. It must be reasonable, and the voice is strong enough to win, "You are too grumpy!"

    But in the end, Wei Yingwu was kicked out of the group chat. When entering the hunting ground, he was alone, and his tall back revealed a sadness and resentment of being abandoned.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help but want to laugh.

    In the next few days, Wen Mingyu was hunting, and her level gradually improved in practice. Most of the time, he is with Mu Zhan, and sometimes he will cooperate with Wei Yingwu and Wen Changlan to hunt big game.

    Another day.

    Everyone entered the hunting ground, some got into the dense forest, and some rode their horses to the grassland, and divided into several groups.

    Mu Zhan wanted to hunt a big guy with the important minister and make a good start, so he didn't stay with Wen Mingyu for the time being.

    When entering the forest, Wen Changlan was not far from Wen Mingyu, and he meant to hunt together. In fact, when Wen Changlan refused to go with Wei Yingwu on the first day, he faintly felt that Wen Changlan had something to say to him alone.