Chapter 64

After the Spring Festival, everything returned to normal.

    Whether it's work or school, it's the same, but considering that many people stayed up all night to celebrate the festival last night, the time was delayed.

    Generally speaking, the last court is once every two or three days, but on the next day of the Shangyuan Festival, it was impossible for those ministers to get up at three in the morning and enter the palace, so it was postponed for a day. Mu Zhan summoned two ministers to discuss matters in the afternoon.

    Guozijian's class time has also been postponed, but he still has to go.

    A group of teenagers procrastinated to the school, yawning, and their energy was obviously not as good as before. Many people stepped on it, and those who arrived also squatted on the desk, squinting to catch up with sleep.

    In such a yawning environment, Wen Mingyu was already sleepy, and it was even more difficult to stay awake now, and he couldn't help being infected. Lost.

    After a while, his familiar friends also entered the school one after another, with thick dark circles under their eyes.

    Wei Chen was still muttering, "I didn't get enough sleep at all, but I had to skip class. If only I could have two..."

    Chu Shuli covered herself with powder, and it didn't seem that serious. But the action was far less smooth than usual. When she saw Wen Mingyu, her eyes lit up again, and she looked very excited. But soon, she seemed to remember that she wanted to maintain a mature image and shouldn't disturb others, so she paused, said hello as usual, and returned to her position calmly.

    Shao Yan was still the same cold-hearted person, but he was a little more tired. He didn't lie down when he returned to his seat, but did the questions to refresh himself.
Ye Xu was the last to arrive in the entire school. The doctor had already come, and he came in. For the holiday's sake, he was only a little late, so the doctor didn't say much, just gave him a lesson, and let him sit down quickly.

    In the class, many students couldn't help dozing off, starting a little bit, as if they were fishing.

    Wen Mingyu also closed her eyes accidentally, fell asleep sitting down, tilted her head, and woke herself up, immediately sat up upright, looked at the doctor in a conditioned reflex, blinked twice, from a daze. Confused and back to sober.

    When he saw that many people around him were like him, he was relieved.

    Especially his tablemate, Ye Xu was completely paralyzed, lying on the desk, sleeping soundly, and even making a small noise, which was simply provoking the Doctor.

    Because of the holidays, the doctor also understands that everyone sleeps late and chooses to open one eye and close the other, as long as it doesn't go too far, but someone like Ye Xu is basically a target among targets, and it perfectly demonstrates what it means to be fast. If you come and beat me or not, you are an idiot, and the doctor can't justify it without a lesson.

    So, Ye Xu took all the wrath of the Doctor very honorably and saved the entire class by himself. The other students thanked him silently in their hearts, and happily watched the show. I don't dare to take the opportunity to make up for sleep secretly, because I'm afraid the fire will burn myself.

    between classes.
Ye Xu cautiously held his red hands and breathed loudly. He had just been beaten by the doctor, and it was so painful that he doubted his life. But if he was asked to do it again, he would probably still choose to sleep. He was too sleepy, and the doctor's class was very hypnotic, so it was definitely not his problem.