Chapter 35 - Birthday

Wen Mingyu and Huo Hongyu got to know each other well. After they became friends, they talked a lot without realizing it, and naturally they would talk about their own affairs.

    Because he did not participate in official battles, his family style was simple, and compared with other princes and nobles, the Anning Palace had a much more casual life. In some respects, he was even like ordinary people, without so many rules. It's like, Huo Hongyu got into trouble because of his bad skin, and An Ning started chasing him with a stick. In the upper class circle, he didn't dare to think about it, and he didn't want to lose face?

    Wen Mingyu was amused when he heard him tell a lot of interesting things about the family. Duke An Ning and his wife didn't know that their image was completely ruined by their son.

    Huo Hongyu also complained about his family's birthday banquet, and his parents gave him nasty pen, ink, paper and inkstone, but he is a scumbag, and he has a headache every time he reads, why torture him!

    "By the way, when is your birthday? Go out and have fun together."

    Wen Mingyu was stunned for a while, he really didn't know. He didn't know the original owner's birthday. He was an orphan who was abandoned in the orphanage, and he didn't know the exact date. The dean took the day he arrived as his birthday.

    In fact, Wen Mingyu rarely celebrates birthdays. He feels that that day is the same as every other day, it is no different, and it is not important.

    Before he said it, Huo Hongyu thought of it first, "The sage will definitely hold a birthday banquet for you in the palace, how can you go out, I'm stupid. Remember to invite me then, I will definitely prepare a surprise gift for you, Guaranteed you can't guess anything."

Seeing that he insisted on an answer, Wen Mingyu said: "I'm not only a birthday, you don't need to give gifts, and the Holy Master didn't say to hold a birthday banquet."

    Huo Hongyu didn't quite believe it. Putting his age in the future, he is indeed only a junior high school student, but in ancient times, it was time to get married in a few years, and it was not that he did not understand everything.

    After getting along during this period of time, he could see how much Mu Zhan pampered Wen Mingyu, which was obviously very unusual. He was sure that the sage liked Wen Mingyu, but he just didn't know how deep the feeling was.

    Huo Hongyu said seriously: "Let's not say anything else, the sage is really good to you, it's unbelievable. If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would definitely think that someone else was talking nonsense. The sage didn't say it, was it because I didn't You know? Birthday is so important, you must live it well. If you tell him, it will be different. I feel that no matter what you say, he will agree to you."

    Wen Mingyu retorted subconsciously, "How is it possible. "

    Do you really think of him as some kind of evil concubine?

    Huo Hongyu didn't mean to joke at all, and couldn't help but whispered: "I think, in the eyes of the sage, there are only two kinds of people, one is you, and the others are monkeys. Oh no, then we can't be regarded as People."

    Wen Mingyu was amused.

    There is another point, Huo Hongyu didn't say it, it is very strange that the sage did not give Wen Mingyu the concubine status. Because Shengshang and Wen Gongzi always stay together, he subconsciously thinks that he is a favored concubine, but after hearing the name of Wen Gongzi, he suddenly realizes that he has no status.

    Huo Hongyu didn't feel that the sage didn't value Wen Mingyu because of this. Instead, there was a sense that the sage paid too much attention to people, so he felt that this position was not enough, and he had to make a big difference.