Chapter 29 - Flower Cake (1&2)

Wen Mingyu was in high spirits and high spirits on the court, just as Mu Zhan imagined, like a luminous body, making people unable to look away.

    But there are people who are unsightly, and it affects the mood very much.

    Mu Zhan watched, his face sank inch by inch, if he hadn't been able to cope with Wen Mingyu, he would have forcibly stopped the game. But even so, there was still a bit of disgust and irritability in the eyes looking at the venue.

    When the prime minister came to see him with trepidation, he only felt that this old thing was too useless, and the younger generation in the family were not well-bred, so he waved his hand and ignored it, showing his attitude.

    This can't be good.

    During the intermission, Mu Zhan came out of the tent and planned to beat Wen Mingyu. This kind of timid appearance was really ugly, and everyone was provocative, so just kill him directly.

    Just as he was about to pass, he saw Wen Mingyu walking out from behind Wei Yingwu, looking down from above.

    Mu Zhan was stunned for a moment, quite surprised, "Why does Gu feel familiar with this expression?"

    Zhao Dequan, who followed respectfully behind him, frowned, and subconsciously blurted out: "It's very similar to the saint."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Zhao Dequan felt that he Crazy, seeing Young Master Wen and Sheng Shang's eyes look so similar, he was so shocked that he lost his mind, and he accidentally said what he said in his heart.

    He was afraid that the sage would blame him, but he didn't expect that the sage was not angry when he heard this, but smiled inexplicably, and seemed to be in a good mood.

    But then, Wen Mingyu was attacked, and reacted quickly to counterattack, and even sat on the other side and beat him.

    Seeing this scene, Mu Zhan's face changed suddenly, and he didn't want to stride forward, forcibly pulled Wen Mingyu back to him like a chicken cub, with a displeased expression on his face.

    He didn't expect that in the next second, his arm was hugged, Wen Mingyu looked at him with reliance and trust as if he was bullied outside to find the support of the closest person, "Your Majesty, he bullied me. "

    Mu Zhan's heart moved, and his anger suddenly became more intense, but all of them were facing the people who bullied Wen Mingyu.
With a gloomy face, he glanced coldly at the man on the ground.

    "Get up, it's enough rest. The second half starts, Gu also participates." When the

    prime minister heard the words of the saint, his old face turned green. He knew very well that this grandson had completely annoyed the Sage and could not be saved.

    The Prime Minister's wife was so far away that she couldn't hear what was going on. Finally, she couldn't help it and walked over, but she heard the Prime Minister say, "There is nothing I can do about this. I just ask the Holy Master to be willing to let him die." The

    Prime Minister's wife couldn't believe it . , grabbed the Prime Minister's arm tightly, "What did you say?! That's your own grandson!"

    "What's the use of losing your temper with me? I usually tell you not to get used to him? You have such a lawless temper. , Before I came, I said not to provoke the people around the Holy Master, he ignored my words at all, and dared to use a ball stick to kick the horse's hoofs, do you want to kill? It's really good!" The prime minister looked angry.

    Seeing him angry, Mrs. Prime Minister put her tone softly, "I know I dote on him a little bit, but he's still young, isn't he? He used to be coquettish to you and asked for candy, such a cute child, how can you ignore him, In case the sage...isn't your heart hurt when your grandson is gone?"