Chapter 70 - Drowsiness

I'm pregnant and it's been three months.

    When Wen Mingyu heard this, her mind went blank, and she was stunned.

    Hearing this news, the first thing that came up was not joy, but shock and surprise, an unreal feeling of dreaming. Isn't it fake pregnancy? He always thought it was a fake pregnancy.

    Mu Zhan, who was sitting beside him, looked even more surprised, as if he didn't quite believe it. "Then make a serious diagnosis, don't make a mistake." The

    imperial doctor was stunned. . However, I can understand that it is normal for the Sage to be more cautious when he missed a few years ago.

    Several imperial doctors took the pulse, and after careful discussion, gave the exact answer that she was pregnant.

    This can be said to be basically correct.

    Mu Zhan decreed that the imperial doctor would make a plan to prevent the miscarriage, and he had to ensure the health of the queen, so he waved them off.

    Only Wen Mingyu and Mu Zhan were left in the hall.

    Both of them are recalling, three months ago, when was it, they were not both... Wait.

    "Dragon Chair!"

    Wen Mingyu suddenly reacted, it was the Dragon Chair time, it happened to be a fever period, and it was too eager to get out of control, so they didn't take any measures at all. And during this period, the pregnancy rate is relatively high, so you won the lottery.

    Mu Zhan's expression did not change much, but there were obvious emotions in his eyes, and he was slightly annoyed, "My fault."
Wen Mingyu heard it and felt a little strange, "Why do you admit it? It's a matter of the two of us, I I can't control it either."

    As he spoke, he felt a little guilty, and his ears turned red.

    Mu Zhan couldn't help but smile and reached out to touch his ear.

    Wen Mingyu ducked for a while, and went to pinch him, but Mu Zhan didn't hide, and put his arms around his waist to make it easier for him to move.

    Although the imperial doctor was confirmed, Wen Mingyu was still a little dazed, unable to accept the huge change at once, and subconsciously touched her stomach.

    "I really have a child, and I don't know if it's a boy or a girl."

    "It's all good."

    No matter if it's a prince or a princess, they will love and nurture them equally.

    Mu Zhan also stretched out his hand and placed it on his stomach through his clothes, feeling an indescribably subtle feeling in his heart.

    ...is he really going to be the father?

    Wen Mingyu and Mu Zhan looked at each other and suddenly laughed. Because this feeling is too similar to deja vu, I have been falsely pregnant before, and it seems that this time it is really like a second child, or a third child. However, with those experiences, in a sense, it is also an experience, so there is no need to panic this time.

    Although the arrival of the child was somewhat unexpected, it was out of their short-term plan, but they had thought about it after reaching the crown, and it really came. After they were surprised, they slowly accepted it and began to prepare.
It's only been three months, but everything in the royal family is very grand, not to mention the matter of the emperor's heir, which is particularly important. There is always no harm in being early, so be prepared.