Chapter 20 - Recommendation

Unconsciously, Wen Mingyu has been in the palace for more than half a year. The time is a little unbelievably fast, as if in the blink of an eye.

    However, Wen Mingyu felt that she lived a very fulfilling life.

    His courses have long been not limited to book studies, but have taken all the required courses of the study together. Gong Xue saw that he was talented and willing to work hard, so he specifically mentioned it to Mu Zhan, but he just said that the teachers of other subjects had already been arranged, indicating that Mu Zhan had already considered it.

    Ritual, music, archery, horsemanship, calligraphy, and arithmetic are six subjects that scholars must learn. The six arts are ritual, music and dance, archery, driving, calligraphy, and arithmetic.

    Wen Mingyu was in high school before coming here, and some basics, especially arithmetic, were greatly appreciated by the doctor, and he even learned his simple arithmetic in turn. After all, Wen Mingyu comes from the interstellar era thousands of years later. Some knowledge is standing on the shoulders of giants. After several development, integration and optimization, it has natural advantages.

    In addition to classes, Mu Zhan also made a decree that Wen Mingyu could enter and leave his private library at will, which contained various rich and precious collections and even single copies. He can take it and look at it at will, and it is no problem to take it to a place other than the library.

    Therefore, several doctors who taught him stepped into his study and saw the priceless orphan books piled up in piles, like Chinese cabbage that didn't want money, and they were stunned, almost suffocating.
Wen Mingyu was stared furiously, and the teachers' eyes were so eager that he couldn't ignore it. But these books belonged to Mu Zhan. He couldn't make his own decisions. After hesitating, he tried to ask Mu Zhan if he could lend them to them, and said that he would look at them and make sure not to break the books.

    Mu Zhan glanced at him, hummed unexpectedly, and agreed.

    Wen Mingyu talked about it in the afternoon.

    It is no exaggeration to say that the doctor's eyes suddenly lit up, more powerful than electric light bulbs, his face glowed red, and he seemed to be a few years younger.

    "Really? Isn't that bad?"

    That's what he said, but his hand couldn't reach his instinct, very honest.
They obviously cherish books very much. They subconsciously wiped their hands on their clothes and felt that it was not enough. They took out a handkerchief and wiped it carefully. Only then did they hold the book in both hands and turn the pages gently with trembling fingers, as if they were dealing with a fragile piece of paper. Precious treasure, staring at the book without blinking.

    With that solemn and solemn posture, he almost wanted to bathe and burn incense, and bowed devoutly to the book.

    What an honor to see such a rare and unique book.

    The doctors were reluctant to look away.

    Before they received the imperial decree to teach Wen Mingyu, their hearts were like water, and they were competent at their jobs. After finding out that Wen Mingyu was a piece of rough jade, they were pleasantly surprised and taught with all their hearts. Now they are fortunate enough to read the only book...

    Ha! There are so many good things to teach students! Earned!

    They all feel that they love Wen Mingyu as a student even more!

    In order to express their love, the doctors decisively added a wealth of schoolwork to Wen Mingyu.

    Wen Mingyu: "..." That's not necessary.