Chapter 23 - Milk Cake

Perhaps it was during the day that he talked about the past, but at night, Mu Zhan actually dreamed of the past.

    At that time, he was not like the tyrant that everyone feared now, with monstrous power, but was just a thin and useless child, so fragile that anyone could kill him. But the biggest danger came from his biological mother, Concubine Shu.

    Because of Concubine Shu's order, he was held firmly in the pool by the palace servants. The water was extremely cold, seeping into the crevices of the bones, causing his whole body to ache and trembling uncontrollably. He struggled to get up, but was pushed down again and again, the water submerged his chest, poured into his nose and nose, rushed into his trachea and lungs, forcibly squeezed out the little remaining oxygen in it, and the depression and breathlessness that he could not breathe. The dull pain overwhelmed him.

    He lost his strength, stopped resisting, and let himself sink into the cold water.

    Slowly, the ice water turned into dirty black mud, sticky and smelly, swallowing him little by little, becoming a part of the darkness, and integrating with the mud, his body was slowly disappearing...

    Suddenly, In the rotting smell, a faint fruity scent suddenly rushed in, sweet, obviously not here.

    Mu Zhan, who was almost devoured by the mud, suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes were red with scarlet blood, looking for the source of the fruity fragrance, and forcibly climbed up slowly from the black mud, as if he had climbed out of hell. The Asura evil ghost, his face was pale and gloomy, his body was dirty, and his whole body seemed to be completely rotten.
He was dragging his heavy legs, and countless dry and rotten hands below grabbed him, trying to pull him down the abyss. Every step was extremely difficult, exhausting all the strength of the whole body, the body trembled uncontrollably, and the pain pierced into the bones, as if the soul was being roasted.

    He was full of anger, and his whole body was on the verge of madness. He was only full of slaughter, wishing to destroy everything.

    But at this moment, a fruity fragrance suddenly rushed into his arms, soft and warm, making him stunned for a while, and his body froze...

    Mu Zhan opened his eyes and woke up from a nightmare.

    There were more people in his arms, Wen Mingyu fell asleep, rolled over at some point, slipped into his arms skillfully, and found a comfortable position.

    Mu Zhan's eyes were dark and deep, and at night, like the eyes of an evil spirit, they stared at Wen Mingyu gloomily.

    Since half a year ago, he once pulled Wen Mingyu to bed and let him sleep beside him. After that, he would let Wen Mingyu sleep with him every once in a while, and the time interval was getting shorter and shorter. more frequently.

    Wen Mingyu is like an addictive poison to him. It has a fatal attraction and makes him want to hold it in his hand. At the same time, reason makes him choose to stay away. What's more, Wen Mingyu should be killed. .

    Sleeping peacefully because of a person, irritability can be calmed, it is too stupid to tolerate a person having such a big influence on him.

    He should have killed Wen Mingyu.

    keep what to do.
Why not kill it.

    Mu Zhan raised his pale and cold hand and slowly landed on Wen Mingyu's neck. It was a very beautiful swan neck, slender and fragile, and could easily be strangled to death.

    Wen Mingyu fell into a deep sleep, not aware of the danger at all, but because of the coldness on his neck, he couldn't help shrinking, and subconsciously drilled into Mu Zhan's arms to find the heat source.