Chapter 77

Wen Mingyu looked at the furry on his leg with a confused expression.

    Why did it suddenly change?

    Is it so sour? Was stimulated to deform?

    Wen Mingyu's thoughts twitched unconsciously, and he quickly pulled it back, holding up the young rabbit, which was not the size of his palm, if it could be called a rabbit.

    Black round eyes, pink nose, snow-white fluffy hair, like clouds, with claws and short legs shrunk, at a glance, the drooping rabbit ears are also integrated with the face, it is completely A hairball.

    It's just that this furball has a pair of small and cute dragon horns on the top of its head.

    Wen Mingyu was confused and couldn't help looking at Mu Zhan and asked, "What is this? Rabbit? Dragon? Dragon Rabbit?"

    Mu Zhan had never seen such an animal before, so he could only shake his head. Seriously, Wen Mingyu knows more about ABO than he does.

    But Wen Mingyu, who is relatively knowledgeable here, is not clear. In this day and age, there is no way to check on the star network and ask for help. A dragon A and a rabbit O give birth to a rabbit with long horns. Is this normal?

    Moreover, I am afraid that if you ask, netizens will not be able to answer anything. After all, they have never seen a dragon at all, and no one can give a reference from their own experience. Maybe the doctor also wants to do research.

    The two fathers couldn't figure it out, so they just didn't want to. After all, the most important thing is that the little dumplings are healthy and healthy.
Wen Mingyu's attention also quickly fell on the fur ball in his hand. It was soft and warm, and it felt amazingly good in the hand. It was better than the pet he had ever tried before. , is almost stuck in the cloud and can't get out.

    It was also the first time that Little Chili became like this. He was very ignorant and dazed. He stared blankly at his hands turning into fluffy claws. Unaccustomed to the taste, she couldn't help sticking out her tongue, pooh pooh twice, and took out her paws again.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help laughing, and took Jinpa to help her dry her wet claws.

    At the same time, he couldn't hold back, and pinched the snow-white fur ball again.

    "Hey~"

    Wen Mingyu froze for a moment, thinking that she was using too much strength and pinching the little pepper hurts.

    After a closer look, he found that the little chili was spread out into a white soft cake in his palm, and both eyes were squinted. Obviously, he was very comfortable and liked by Rua Mao Mao, and it almost turned into water.

    Such a cute little dumpling, I really can't put it down.

    Wen Mingyu squeezed twice, wanting to say to hand the little pepper to Mu Zhan, but when he looked up at Mu Zhan's smile, he felt guilty, as if just now, he was playing with his little cub like a toy for a while?

    Fortunately, Mu Zhan didn't say anything, just stretched out his hand to hold the little hairball's butt and put it in the palm of his hand, because just when he heard Mingmingyu's eyes shining, he was a little curious about how good his hands felt, so he just rua two. I finally came to the conclusion that it was good, but obviously Wen Mingyu's lop-eared rabbit form felt better.
He also said it directly, Wen Mingyu didn't believe it when he heard it, the hairy feel of the little pepper was so good that it exploded, can there be anything better? If it was true, he would envy Mu Zhan very much. After all, he couldn't rua himself, damn it.