Chapter 74

Mu Zhan has always been expressionless and full of pressure, which is daunting. In front of Wen Mingyu, his expression will be much softer, but like now, his complexion suddenly changed, dignified and anxious, even with obvious panic, which is very rare.

    For a moment, his reason seemed to collapse, and his mind was unable to think. Mu Zhan was stunned for a moment, then turned around in a hurry and ordered the imperial doctor and Wen Po to come over.

    The entire Tai Chi Hall entered an extremely tense atmosphere.

    Because Wen Mingyu was approaching her due date, the imperial doctor and mother Wen were mentally prepared to come at any time, and they rushed over quickly, thinking they were about to deliver the baby, but when they looked at the situation, they found that there was only a little stain on the cushion Thick, dark blood.

    Granny Wen respectfully said, "Don't worry, Your Majesty, this is a sign of redness. It's a sign before giving birth. It's not yet the time of birth, but it will be in about twelve hours."

    Mu Zhan finally breathed a sigh of relief and calmed down after hearing this. some. In fact, he had read books on this topic before, and he had some understanding, but because he saw the dazzling blood red on the white plush cushion, he couldn't control it and panicked, his mind went blank, and he completely forgot what he had read in the book. content.

    It was only then that Wen Mingyu understood that her amniotic fluid had not broken, but she was just about to give birth. He and Mu Zhan are both newbies, the first child, obviously not Mrs. Wen who has seen the calmness of the wind and waves, and only knows a little about these things, and he scared himself.
After being tense and relaxing, Wen Mingyu's body was a little weak, and she slumped back on the chair.

    Not immediately, but soon. The imperial doctor and Wen Po did not leave, but waited in the side hall.

    Mu Zhan stepped forward to help Wen Mingyu change his dirty clothes.

    Wen Po exited the door of the temple, and when she heard the words of the saint, her eyes widened in shock. The emperor and the empress are really deeply in love. Before she heard that the sage took care of the pregnant queen herself, she still didn't believe it. After all, since ancient times, the emperor's ruthlessness, how could she have thought that it was true.

    Wen Mingyu opened his hand, and let Mu Zhan help him change into clean clothes, then he was picked up and put on the bed.

    Mu Zhan sat down on the edge of the bed, his expression tense, his thin lips pursed into a straight line, looking a bit scary.

    Wen Mingyu tilted her head to look at him, reached out and touched his hand, it was not hot, but an abnormal coolness. He could see that Mu Zhan was nervous, and the degree was not light.

    "Why do you seem more panicked than I am?" Wen Mingyu bent the corner of her mouth and said to him deliberately in a mocking tone.

    During the pregnancy, Wen Mingyu was worried that it would be very painful during the birth, but when it really came to an end, he calmed down and was not so afraid.

    And looking at Mu Zhan like this, it seems that he is all tied together and nervous.
Mu Zhan didn't speak, just stared at him closely, as if people would disappear in the blink of an eye. He also grabbed Wen Mingyu's hand, grasped it subconsciously, and then seemed to react again, feeling that Wen Mingyu might be in pain, so he loosened his strength, but still held onto his hand.

    "Does it still hurt?"

    Wen Mingyu shook her head. In fact, he didn't feel anything, and even thought that he could eat something and relax by reading the script. Just saying this now, doesn't seem like the timing is right?