Chapter 39 - Here Comes

Seeing that Wen Mingyu had been staying in the room, Sun Niang was a little worried. She knocked on the door and talked with him, and gave him two jacket skirts. The little girl is dressed properly.

Along with it, there is a peach hairpin.

They are all very pink and cute, and they are really suitable for young girls. ...but he is not! Wen Mingyu's mood is quite complicated and subtle. Grandma is very nice. Wen Mingyu was very embarrassed to make people worry about him so much, and after hesitating, he said that he was writing a script. Sun Niang was very surprised, but felt that it was a good thing that he found something to do instead of letting himself be immersed in sadness. After Sun Niang asked, she also took a look at Wen Mingyu's draft. "What you wrote is very different from what I read before." When she picked it up, Sun Niang was just curious, but when she saw the back, she couldn't help being immersed in the plot. She was emotionally affected, her body and mind were relaxed, and she was very happy to see, "Why is it gone? What about the back?"

Sun Niang read dog blood cool articles. Wen Mingyu used to like to read this type of article. As a reader, she couldn't help but complain about dog blood, but at the same time, she read it very well, it was very cool, and she couldn't stop. Now, Sun Niang is just like him, and because she has not seen this kind of routine, she feels novel and moves faster.

At present, Wen Mingyu has only written the beginning. The heroine is a noble daughter. At the beginning of the chapter, she found out that her fiancé had raised a woman outside behind her back, and this person clearly stated that he only liked her and would never take concubines. such a thing. The heroine didn't choose to endure this sigh and accept that all men in the world are like this because everything was settled, but decided to break off the marriage.

The mother and father of the heroine loved their daughter, and did not hesitate to stand on her side, demanding the return of Gengtie. The marriage between the two families is beneficial to both parties. The husband's family did not accept this withdrawal. The scumbag fiancé came to admit his mistake, but he was not sincere inside and out. He finally broke off the marriage. He also angrily smeared the reputation of the heroine everywhere, telling her She became a jealous, vicious and unreasonable woman.

For a time, the heroine became a joke for others to talk about after dinner. When attending activities such as flower viewing fairs and cruises, many people laughed openly and secretly, especially the female supporting actress who once competed with the heroine for the name of beauty and talent. But the heroine is not affected in any way, she is still dazzling, playing the piano and writing poetry is the first, it can be said that it is a perfect interpretation - I like the way you can't stand me and can't kill me. The female supporting cast were half-dead.

The aristocratic son is also discussing the heroine. The scumbag and the scumbags talk badly, but at this moment, a man who has been silent from the beginning to the end speaks up. He said to the scumbag: "You have broken off your marriage?"

The scumbag was stunned, and before he could understand what he meant, he saw the man smiled and said - that's great, I'll go to propose now, I've liked your fiancee for a long time. Wen Mingyu wrote this, and then he will start all kinds of Su Shuang slaps in the face and sweet love plots.

Wen Mingyu asked nervously: "Do you think it looks good? Can you sell it?"

Sun Niang nodded without hesitation, "I think so. Have you decided where to sell it? If not, there happens to be a bookstore in my house, and I can make the decision to sell your words. It's just that no one has read your words. Ben, you're not famous, so no one should buy it in the first place." Wen Mingyu didn't expect to show Sun Niang that there would be such a development. She was very surprised and grateful, "I don't even know how to thank you." "No, I see that you write well. When the time comes, it will sell a lot, and I will also make money." Wen Mingyu suggested: "In the beginning, how about giving a few pages for free trial reading? I will pay for the printing fee."