Chapter 79 - Susceptible Period

You can't look at other people, you can only look at me.

    Mu Zhan's words fell into his ears, which was almost what he meant.

    Wen Mingyu understood, and was instantly killed.

    He couldn't help thinking, how could Mu Zhan be so cute.

    He had wondered why Mu Zhan was unhappy before, but now, hearing this sentence, he felt that Mu Zhan's unrestrained pheromones surged like invisible vines, wrapping them tightly. He also vaguely understood that Mu Zhan was eating the vinegar of two small dumplings. While he was amused and helpless, he was also a little distressed.

    He felt that sometimes Mu Zhan was really insecure and possessed very strong, like a wild beast tightly surrounding his belongings, clung to him, guarding the territory, not allowing anyone to invade, as if an unreliable Watch out, he'll just run away.

    This way...

    something suddenly flashed in Wen Mingyu's mind, and she remembered. Because this is ancient times, even as the original experts guessed, the differentiation of ABO can be traced back to thousands of years ago. At that time, AO already existed, but the number was too small, and people did not have a clear understanding. Wen Mingyu naturally I'm the one who knows this best here.

    It's like Mu Zhan's state now.

    He suddenly realized that there are reasons for these anomalies. If he guessed correctly, Mu Zhan is in a susceptible period.
At this time, the Alpha will be restless and lack a sense of security. The stronger the Alpha, the weaker the sense of security, and it needs Omega's comfort very much. They can't help releasing their own pheromones, suppressing their peers with hostility, and craving their Omega more than usual. In severe cases, they may even lose their minds and require forced isolation.

    And Mu Zhan's symptoms at this time are very consistent with the susceptible period. Extremely insecure, emotionally sensitive, unable to control the release of pheromones, hostile to others, feeling that they are all threats to people who will snatch him, can't help holding his own Omega and act like a spoiled child, desperately wanting to be appeased.

    Even the reddened eyes, Wen Mingyu couldn't help but feel that it was not just because of being irritable and stuffy, but also a little aggrieved and wanted to cry. Although Mu Zhan has the temperament that he will not cry no matter how he looks at it.

    Wen Mingyu stretched out his hand and hugged Mu Zhan hard, his mouth was attached to his, and he gently sucked and rubbed. At the same time, he also released his own pheromones, soothing his restlessness gently.

    The kiss was not as intense as before, but it was also very lingering, and the hot breath was intertwined, regardless of you and me.

    Finally separated a little, chest heaving.

    Wen Mingyu stared at him, the corners of her lips curled up, revealing a sweet smile.

    "I only look at you."

    Without any extra words, he expressed it directly with actions, and gave the most straightforward response in words, but it was sweeter than honey, which made Mu Zhan's heart soften, as if he was being held softly. Feathers flicked lightly, slightly itchy.
Not only pheromone to appease, Wen Mingyu uses actions to explain everything.

    He raised his head, kissed him actively, and asked him to hug him.

    The entanglement of pheromones didn't stop there. The temporary marking on the neck and the permanent marking were all initiated by Wen Mingyu this time, which made Mu Zhan fully realize how much he liked him and gave him a full sense of security. No one can take it away.