Chapter 32 - Competition

After today's hunting is over, princes and nobles naturally want to tout the most honorable emperor. Of course, literate people won't forcefully brag, but they will be very literary and self-disciplined, without appearing to be flattering.

    It's just that the person being held was indifferent and didn't react at all.

    Those people wouldn't back down because of this, and some of them saw Wen Mingyu next to Mu Zhan, and even praised him. Wen Mingyu was a little embarrassed to say that kind of praise.

    This time, it was rare for Mu Zhan to have a reaction. He raised his eyes and glanced at the minister who praised Wen Mingyu, and nodded in approval.

    Suddenly, the others seemed to have caught some key point, and they all started to frantically blow Wen Mingyu's rainbow fart, which confused Wen Mingyu, and was praised with a guilty conscience, red-faced, and even a little floating.

    In the mouths of those people, Wen Mingyu has become a peerless master who is a hundred steps through Yang, agile and hidden in the city.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help curling her toes.

    No, if he listened again, he was so embarrassed that he had to use jio to pull out a palace.

    When no one was paying attention, he secretly poked the back of Mu Zhan's hand with his fingers quickly, and when he saw him turning his head to look at him, he blinked, using his eyes to signal that he wanted to leave, and he would be killed by rainbow farts if he stayed any longer.
Mu Zhan pursed his lips and seemed to smile a little, but he really raised his hand, motioning others to shut up, announcing the end of today's hunting, go back to rest, and then simply took Wen Mingyu away first.

    Everyone was stunned for a moment, and quickly sent the holy drive away.

    Wen Mingyu and Mu Zhan returned to the bedroom.

    After a day of hunting, there was naturally a lot of dust on my body, and I was also sweating, which made me uncomfortable. For the first time, it was still a bath.

    The palace is luxuriously furnished and has a large bath that can accommodate dozens of people.

    Fortunately, there is not only one bath, Wen Mingyu and Mu Zhan can bathe at the same time, in two different places.

    Wen Mingyu wanted to go to another palace, but Mu Zhan grabbed his hand and walked inside with him.

    ...?

    Wen Mingyu suddenly had a bad premonition, and sure enough, the next second, he heard Mu Zhan say, "Don't bother, you are with Gu."

    Together? together what? A mandarin duck bath? !

    Wen Mingyu was so frightened that her heart almost stopped beating.

    Mu Zhan didn't mind, and allowed Wen Mingyu to share a bath with him, but Wen Mingyu did mind, very much and dared not. They are lonely and widowed. What should I do if one accidentally rubs a gun and goes off the rails?

    And Wen Mingyu vaguely remembered some of the previous pictures of the wig when he was in estrus.
Thinking of this, Wen Mingyu wanted to hit the wall.

    So at this moment, he couldn't control his trembling, and hurriedly pulled his hand back from Mu Zhan, but after struggling for a few times, he didn't move at all. In the end, Mu Zhan turned his head and glanced at him, then let go of his strength and let him go. Wen Mingyu took the opportunity to break free.

    As soon as he let go, he turned around and ran away, anxiously saying, "Your Majesty, I don't want to disturb you, so I'd better go to the side hall!" For