Chapter 26

Because it is a fake estrus, there is still a certain difference in essence, at least Wen Mingyu's pheromone will not run wild, and the sweet fragrance fills the entire palace, causing Mu Zhan to go crazy and mark him.

Wen Mingyu had never experienced this before, so she could only sort out the physiological knowledge in her memory, then silently let go of the hand grabbing Mu Zhan's cuff, rolled back into the bed, and shrunk herself into a ball.

Although I really wanted to smell Mu Zhan's pheromones more, if I smoked too much and became dizzy, doing something irreversible would be over.

Moreover, it is difficult for him to maintain his human form now.

As soon as he buried his head in the quilt, two fluffy bunny ears popped out from the top of his head, hanging down, blocking half of his face, and it seemed that the bunny ears were a little pink because of the overheating.

Wen Mingyu's body was hot, the end of her eyes were red, her eyes were hazy, wet and dizzy, and her thick long eyelashes were wet and sticky into clusters, messy, as if she had cried, and her lips were slightly open. Kai, exhaling hot breath, the skin down the neck turned red, so uncomfortable that he couldn't help pulling open the front of his shirt.

Before he did anything, he was already bullied.

However, he hid it so that no one could see it.
What Mu Zhan saw was an arched quilt. Just now, he was still being held tightly and relied on, but suddenly he was no longer sticking, and he loosened it neatly, like a scumbag who changed his mind very quickly after using it.

Mu Zhan's face sank, the air pressure around his body was lower, and he reached out and lifted the quilt. He didn't expect that his fingertips would touch a bit of fluffy touch, and it disappeared in a flash, so fast that people thought it was an illusion, and it was easy to ignore.

Looking closely, Wen Mingyu under the quilt looked quite normal, with long jet-black hair, a few strands of which were wet with sweat and stuck to the side of his neck, Mu Zhan reached out, tugged up the strand of hair, pulled it aside, and pointed. When the abdomen brushed against the skin, it caused a shudder in the person below.

Seeing this reaction, Mu Zhan was stunned for a moment, the corners of his lips suddenly curved a little, and he laughed, as if the hostility all over his body dissipated at this moment.

He got up and left, Zhao Dequan quickly followed, and when he noticed the smile on Mu Zhan's face, he was suspicious and frightened. Wen Gongzi was seriously ill, why did the sage suddenly laugh, did he not care?

But then, he saw Mu Zhan wantonly dealing with the spies in the palace, arresting all those with two hearts, and executing them in public.

It doesn't matter who poisoned Wen Mingyu if you don't know. If you want to harm him, even if it doesn't happen this time, there will be a next time. It's all resolved, leaving no chance or risk.
Such a big movement is like a violent storm crossing the border, uprooting, and the palace is more silent than ever, deadly still.

After dealing with this, when Mu Zhan stepped into the Taiji Hall again, night fell and the sky was dark.

The black robe on his body rolled out layers of black waves. At first glance, there was nothing unusual about it, but if you look closely, you will find that the color of the hem is a bit strange. Not so obvious on the robe.

Mu Zhan smelled the smell of blood, frowned in disgust, turned around, and walked to the bath.

It didn't take long for Mu Zhan to come out, still with wet water vapor on his body, and blurred the outline of his eyebrows and eyes, as if everyone had softened.