Chapter 72

Wen Mingyu sat stiffly on the chair, her expression was dull, her mood was too complicated, it was indescribably subtle.

    After all, I have tried false pregnancy before, and with some experience, I know such a thing will happen.

    But I knew it, but I didn't expect it to come so quickly.

    The imperial doctor clearly stated that most people only have two months of delivery in the second trimester of pregnancy, or only after delivery, but why is he now...!

    If you were in the Taiji Palace, you could change your clothes immediately, but now, there are so many people around. He even began to worry that the people around him would smell something.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help hunching her back slightly, using the book in her hand to block herself, and at the same time not daring to show anything unusual, she must be the same as everyone else, as usual.

    His face was tense, he pretended to be calm, and pretended to be a serious observer, but he forced him to hide it, and no one around him noticed anything wrong.

    On such occasions, most people would not dare to wander, and would listen respectfully and earnestly. After all, this was under the emperor's eyes, and it was a rare opportunity to express oneself.

    The only person who dared to be ecstatic was probably the emperor himself, Mu Zhan.

    Mu Zhan sat in the most spacious and honorable seat in the center. There were neat rows of seats on the left and right sides of him. The ministers and the Hanlin sat in a rectangle, and the ministers surrounded the emperor in the middle.
Mu Zhan listened to the lecture of the Hanlin bachelor in front of him, and at the same time, he was unconsciously distracted. The corner of his eyes swept to a position, which was the direction of Wen Mingyu's seat. Then, he noticed that Wen Mingyu pursed her lips tightly, lowered her eyes as if avoiding something, and was immersed in something.

    On the surface, his expression was very calm, but Mu Zhan and him have been intimate for so long, sharing the same bed, naturally it is not a common understanding.

    Wen Mingyu now has no spirit of the usual feasts, and his eyes are not full of interest, and his thirst for knowledge.

    Because Wen Mingyu likes to learn and absorb new knowledge, after the feast day, they will also talk about the content of the day in the Taiji Temple. Mu Zhan unconsciously becomes more serious than before. After all, if Wen Mingyu talks to him He couldn't tell...he would never let this happen.

    Mu Zhan noticed Wen Mingyu's abnormality, he couldn't help frowning, his attention shifted more and more, and his eyes stayed on him for a long time.

    After a while, the Hanlin scholar suddenly asked Mu Zhan a question. He was slightly startled, but quickly returned to his senses and answered the question calmly and calmly. Not only that, but he also asked several questions back, took back control, and asked all the ministers into contemplation.

    Obviously those problems could not be solved in a short time, and since the feast day was nearing the end, Mu Zhan ordered it directly, saying that this is the end of the day.

    As an emperor, Mu Zhan had to be the first to get up and leave. If he didn't leave, no one else would dare to leave.
Therefore, Mu Zhan had to pretend to leave.

    Soon after he left, the important ministers would also leave, neatly and orderly, leaving one after another in descending order of rank.

    And Wen Mingyu sat on the chair and didn't dare to move, as if his butt and the chair were stuck together, he couldn't walk at all. When a colleague called him to join him, he politely declined, made an excuse to stay, and planned to wait until everyone left before leaving by himself.