Chapter 76

The milky little dumpling grew very fast, as if it was three months old in a blink of an eye.

    As soon as Wen Mingyu went to look, he found that the little chili and the little sticky cake in the crib were stuffing the tender and tender fingers into his mouth, and he was very excited to eat the little hands.

    In the first two months, they were still young and could not stretch their fingers, so they would stuff their fleshy little fists into their mouths from time to time, and the saliva would flow down naturally, crystal clear.

    Every time Wen Mingyu sees it, she will be so cute. I can't help but think, if only a camera could capture it.

    Because it is normal for babies to eat their hands, Wen Mingyu doesn't stop them, and only helps them clean their hands from time to time. When he is not around, let the palace staff pay more attention.

    He brought a new toy over. He had prepared a pottery ring ball before, but the material was hard. He felt that if the little dumpling couldn't help but bite, it might not be very good, so he changed it to a soft cloth and used it better. Bright colors, colorful, just in line with the current needs of small dumplings.

    Wen Mingyu shoved two balls into their hands. Sure enough, the balls immediately attracted their attention. The tiger puppets they liked were thrown aside, and the five little fingers stretched out and grabbed them, hugging the colorful The cloth ball, the corners of his mouth are curved, showing a bright smile, and he also made a milky humming sound to express his joy.
Wen Mingyu just knelt on the plush carpet, rested her arms on the wooden railings of the crib, rested her chin on her chin, watched them play, and occasionally touched the wind chimes by the bedside.

    The crisp voice attracted Xiao Nian Gao's attention, he turned his head and looked over, inadvertently looked at Wen Mingyu, then let out a tender and soft laughter, and shook the small cloth ball at him, as if in Say if I played well or not.

    Wen Mingyu reached out and touched his little head, coaxingly said, "Little sticky cake is awesome."

    Little sticky cake still couldn't understand, but she still laughed happily, opened her mouth and made a purring sound, her little hands purring. , Under each finger on the back of the hand, there is a concave dimple, which makes people want to pinch. He opened his hand towards Wen Mingyu, his fingers bent and scratched.

    The little pepper next to him seemed to feel that he was being ignored, so he turned his head and leaned in unwillingly, waved his little hand, and pushed the ball to the little sticky cake. Some of the elder brothers who were domineeringly hammered twice a cup of tea time older than him were not allowed to monopolize daddy.

    Little sticky cake ignored her, and she grabbed her brother's finger and stuffed it into her mouth to eat.

    For a while, Xiao Nian Gao was at a loss, as if he didn't understand why he wasn't eating his hands, but his hands were still bitten and wet.

    Wen Mingyu was so amused, she smiled and stretched out her hand and poked Xiao Chili's face lightly, and said, "Don't bully my brother."

    Little Chili continued to eat his brother's hand and smiled at Wen Mingyu, as if It's a little bit awkward, and you have to brag when you compete with your brother for favor.
Wen Mingyu smiled and boasted.

    Just then, Mu Zhan came over. As soon as he sees Wen Mingyu's absence now, he doesn't need to look for it. He goes directly to the crib in the side hall, and he will definitely find someone.

    When Wen Mingyu saw him, he immediately waved his hand and told him to come over to take a look.

    Mu Zhan stepped forward in three or two steps, leaned over and saw this silly scene, which was also very cute.