Chapter 42

Wen Mingyu really wanted to go back to sleep, but she was forcibly dragged to the meeting by her "boss", with a look of hopelessness on her face. Mu Zhan ordered him to become a lop-eared rabbit, and he didn't want to go, trying to struggle and change someone's mind. But this man was standing in front of the bed, staring at him, obviously not going to give up easily. "Become a lop-eared rabbit, or just go, take your pick." 

 Wen Mingyu instantly imagined that he appeared in the hall with him, and those ministers went crazy and collapsed on the spot, as if they were looking at a painting of a fainted king and a demon concubine. In contrast, being a lop-eared rabbit seems to be more acceptable. Mu Zhan saw that he didn't move, and reached out his hand to take him directly. Wen Mingyu looked at it and hurriedly said, "Wait!" 

 The white light passed by, and the person disappeared out of thin air, and was replaced by an extra white mass on the bed. Like a cloud, fluffy and soft. Without hesitation, Mu Zhan grabbed the little lop-eared rabbit, put it in his palm, put it in his sleeve pocket, and walked out calmly. No one would have imagined that someone who was called a tyrant, tyrannical, and cruel, would bring a rabbit to court.

 Resplendent, magnificent and magnificent hall. Civil and military officials stood below in an orderly manner, bowing their heads respectfully. After the usual ceremonial steps, the court meeting officially began, and the ministers played one by one. This is the first time for Wen Mingyu to go to court.

 Although he didn't participate, as an outside audience, he couldn't help but be curious. In Mu Zhan's sleeve pocket, two small claws climbed up and quietly probed his brain, wanting to see See what's out there. Then, just as he stuck his head out, a hand was pressed down above his head, and he slowly touched his head, pinched his ears, and stroked his back. 

The whole movement was very skilled and natural, and he had obviously done it many times. Wen Mingyu looked up secretly under Mu Zhan's palm, and found that the man was leaning on the dragon chair, sitting a little lazy, and didn't seem to be listening at all. However, the ancient dynasty was really beyond his expectations. He originally thought that he would be very serious and serious, everyone is a big boss, the elite of the elite. 

 But in fact, the following ministers were blushing because of one thing, and they almost rolled up their sleeves and fought on the spot, which was comparable to the scene of primary school chickens pecking at each other. But of course, their bickering is still much more advanced. They all refer to the kind that Sang scolded Huai innuendo and satirized the present, which can poke people's lungs and cause you to vomit blood. 

 Wen Mingyu was stunned at the sight of it. Yanguan really is a sharp weapon. He swears without being dirty, and kills without blood. In modern times, I am afraid that few people can match it. Those who can stand in the hall are naturally high officials. Wen Mingyu can actually learn a lot here. He picked up his cuffs, and looked at it with interest under the cover of Mu Zhan's palm. It was just at the back that Wen Mingyu was a little tired, Mu Zhan always touched his back, so comfortable that he felt sleepy.

 When he came out, it was Mu Zhan's hand that brought him into the palm of his hand, unscathed. Wen Mingyu suddenly woke up due to the brief suspension of weightlessness, stared at her eyes, round and round, then glanced left and right blankly, and found that the surroundings were all familiar and reassuring, and she immediately relaxed again. Even subconsciously, he rubbed Mu Zhan's fingers with his face, lay down, and continued to sleep. Too sleepy to open my eyes. 

 The warm and soft plush rubbed gently, like countless light feathers falling on the heart, giving people an indescribable feeling.

The ministers below were still expressing their opinions in full swing. When he raised his eyes, he saw that the corner of his lips on the dragon chair was slightly hooked, revealing a smile that seemed to be happy.