Chapter 18 - White Dumpling

"Young Master, what's your order?"

Sanxi bowed her head and said respectfully.

Wen Mingyu sat upright on the jade stool, with a straight back and a cold temperament, like a born royal noble. He said plainly: "Nothing, I want to be alone, don't disturb me."

"Yes, son."

Sanxi nodded and resigned obediently, thinking that son would read books and do homework quietly and quietly, but he couldn't think of anything. , In fact, as soon as he left, Wen Mingyu slumped his shoulders, walked to the side of the bed and fell back at will, with one leg hanging lazily on the ground, he was completely a dead salted fish, with no image, lazy eyes Not even a strange light flashes.

See where else you can run.

Wen Mingyu thought of this sentence and the flat tone of a certain dog who said it, so she couldn't help but snorted coldly.

Run, of course run, how could not run.

You said I couldn't run away, so I just wanted to run to show you, not to be mad at you.

Wen Mingyu shook her legs rebelliously, which was completely different from the juvenile who was as sweet as honey in front of Mu Zhan, but a bit rebellious.

He lay down for a while, thought of something, rolled over and sat up, stepped on the bed with his left leg and propped it up, grabbed the golden anklet without hesitation, unlocked the lock, took it off, and threw it to the side arbitrarily.

I still want to lock him up, what kind of weird 18-ban setting, it's weird to be obedient.
Wen Mingyu stayed in the room by herself, and gave orders to the palace servants not to disturb them, in order to...

bang.

The person lying on the bed disappeared out of thin air, and was replaced by a lop-eared rabbit the size of a slap, as soft as a ball of snow-white cotton candy.

The marshmallow jumped lightly from the bed, and the little jiojio jumped up and down, causing the bunny ears hanging down from the top of his head to bounce.

He jumped on the stool very skillfully, jumped on the table again, ran to the window sill, slammed, and drew a beautiful arc in mid-air. Bai Tuanzi landed silently, his claws stepped on the ground, his chin raised, and he glanced around, like a beast patrolling the territory. It's just that this beast is a little too cute.

There will be no one around here, so he can relax unscrupulously.

The lop-eared rabbit plunged into the grass, rolled happily, stretched its muscles and bones and stretched out a big lazy waist, the rabbit's eyes were round, and then it squinted lazily, with its belly facing the sky, lying on the carpet made of grass in a big shape. Kick off the short legs.

This large piece of timothy grass is all his! Cool!

The lop-eared rabbit turned over, hugged a bunch of fresh grass with two claws, and gnawed it up, his mouth moved very quickly, and the long green grass swayed in the air with his eating movements, the more he was eating. Shorter and shorter, disappeared in his mouth.
After eating a tuft, he immediately continued forward, just like a rabbit-shaped lawn mower, gnawing the turf bald wherever he went, which formed a strong contrast with the lush grass next to him, which was a bit pitifully bald. Funny again.

If Timothy could speak, it would definitely be crying, scolding this unscrupulous rabbit for having no heart and not understanding the bald man's sorrow.

Wen Mingyu gnawed happily, and was too addicted for a while. He reacted and looked back. Oh, there is an empty piece of turf, which is very obvious. The palace servants will definitely find it. What should I do?