Chapter 75 - Childishness

A month passed quickly, and Wen Mingyu saw that her two milk dumplings were almost the same every day.

    Wen Mingyu lay in front of the crib and looked at them.

    There were also cribs in ancient times. Because they were royalty, they were naturally made of good wood and carved with auspicious patterns. The quilt was also made of silk and satin, which was soft and comfortable.

    Wen Mingyu also hung a wind chime on it, which acts as a rotating bed bell. The colors are bright, and it is easy to attract the attention of the small group. Wen Mingyu stretched out his hand, the silk pendant swayed, and the jade pieces collided, making a crisp sound of ding ding dong dong.

    The two little dumplings in the crib were immediately attracted by the sound, and they were both very happy just looking at the swaying ringing jade wind chimes, and their mouths curved into a smile.

    Wen Mingyu couldn't help but laugh when she saw it.

    At the same time, I still feel a little reluctant, after all, I have to prepare to go back to work.

    After Mu Zhan finished his political affairs, he also came over and sat beside the cot, and said in a low voice, "Would you like to postpone it for a while? Wouldn't it be better for your body to recuperate for a while?"

    Wen Mingyu shook her head and said with a smile: "The imperial doctor Said that I can resume my daily life, and if I stay longer, I will become a salted fish, and I love to be paralyzed even more, and I am too lazy to go out."

    Mu Zhan felt that it did not matter, even if Wen Mingyu didn't like to go out, he was in You can also do what you want here, and let them come over if you want friends.
However, when Wen Mingyu wants to become an official in the court, he will not stop him, and will provide help when he needs it. The two also discussed political affairs from time to time.

    Although Mu Zhan's temper is not good, once he is identified as an individual, except for some bottom-line principles, he can almost be said to be infinitely pampering and conniving.

    Wen Mingyu likes the two little dumplings very much, but it doesn't conflict with him going to work, and he will play with the little dumplings when he comes back.

    After chatting for a while, we set a time to go back to work, two days later.

    Therefore, in addition to preparing for going back, Wen Mingyu spent her free time with the little dumplings.

    On the day of returning to work, I woke up early to wash up, put on my official uniform, walked to the crib, put my hand on the small fist held by Little Pepper and Little Sticky Cake, and touched it, they naturally opened their hands and held his fingers.

    He smiled and said warmly, "My dear, Daddy will be back before the evening." The

    two little dumplings couldn't understand it, but after a month, they felt a little familiar with Wen Mingyu, and they were so milky. He smiled, his eyes curved into crescents, as if responding.

    When Wen Mingyu stood up and turned around, she met Mu Zhan's face, her eyes were dark and deep, and she was looking at him faintly.

    Wen Mingyu: "..."
Inexplicably, I saw the resentment in Mu Zhan's eyes, as if he was saying that everyone else had a share of being alone and forgot me, right?

    Wen Mingyu immediately stepped forward, hugged him, and kissed him on the chin, soothing the big dog hook who felt that he had fallen out of favor.

    But how could Mu Zhan be satisfied with just a simple kiss? He pinched Wen Mingyu's chin, so that he had to look up at himself, then leaned over, put his arms around his waist, facing the red and tender He kissed his lips deeply, licked gently, plundered his breath, never let go of any part of his mouth, and then sucked the wet lips like a taste, and the two slowly fell together.