Chapter 58

"...What did you say?"

    Mu Zhan was stunned, his face unable to hide his surprise.

    It's not that he didn't hear clearly, or that he deliberately teased Wen Mingyu, but he was really surprised. Because Wen Mingyu said before that he didn't want to be so fast and wanted to wait, there was an insistence he couldn't understand, and he felt that he must fall in love before getting married.

    And the people here are all the words of their parents' matchmakers, and they get married directly, and there is no step in falling in love. The meeting before marriage was only a brief meeting at the banquet event. After a few words, the seats for men and women were separated, and it was impossible for the two to get along alone before marriage.

    Therefore, Mu Zhan didn't know what to do when he fell in love. And if the relationship between the two people before marriage is to fall in love, then he feels that they have been talking for a long time and just want to get married soon.

    Wen Mingyu licked her lips nervously, and said again, "I want to marry you."

    He knew that Mu Zhan didn't hear it, but he was willing to say it again and tell Mu Zhan clearly.

    After speaking, he was in a particularly good mood and couldn't help but smile sweetly.

    Before he thought about it, he didn't want Mu Zhan to miss the experience of falling in love, and he wanted to have everything that others had. But it didn't take into account the urgency in their hearts. Since they both want to get married so much, why bother? The big deal is to continue to fall in love after marriage, and slowly adjust the state.

    Moreover, every time Mu Zhan asked, his heart trembled, and he became less and less firm when he refused.
So, there is the word now.

    He also wanted to, so he said so. When he wrote that poem down, he had already decided that he didn't have to look too far ahead, just do whatever he wanted.

    If Mu Zhan suppressed himself to wait because he said to wait, it would be counterproductive.

    After Mu Zhan heard Wen Mingyu say it again, he heard the same thoughts as him, the surprise faded, and his expression returned to calm, but the smile in his eyes was very strong, and his joy was almost overflowing.

    He stretched out his hand and hugged Wen Mingyu's waist. In this way, it became Wen Mingyu sitting on the desk, and Mu Zhan stood in front of him, between his legs, as if he was shackled here.

    The two were very close, Wen Mingyu raised her head, Mu Zhan lowered her head, and they could kiss again with a little movement.

    "Are you sure?"

    Mu Zhan held his face with both hands and rubbed it lightly, almost touching his forehead, Jiyin was low and gentle.

    Wen Mingyu nodded and said without hesitation, "Well."    

" No regrets?"

"No regrets."    

Mu Zhan immediately ordered to have the edict taken down and announced to the world. Just do it, don't waste any time.    

It's just that when Mu Zhan called someone in, Wen Mingyu was still sitting on the desk, so shocked that he immediately wanted to jump off. How could he be seen like this? But Mu Zhan stood right in front of him, completely blocking his way.   

Wen Mingyu said anxiously: "I want to go down."    

Mu Zhan issued the edict with all his heart, as if he was afraid that Wen Mingyu would go back and forget that they were so close now and still hugging each other. Moreover, the palace servant did not dare to look up without his permission, and would not see anything.     "Zhao Dequan has come in."